Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
YoungBoldLady50

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:43 pm

This Trumpian Administration is the most hypocritical, racist, sexist, xenaphobic, anti-muslim, anti democratic, ever. :evil:

Trump openly via his tweets and words, supports...wife abusers, pedophiles, sexual predators, white nationalists. :evil:

Mike Pence...refused to stand at the Olympics when the United Korean delegation marched in...walked out when African American NFL players knelt in protest during the National Anthem.

Trump calls KKK and White Supremacists...very fine people.

Accused Sexual Predators/Women Beaters like Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Roy Moore, Rob Porter,etc all have Trumps support and why not he's been accused of the same if not worse by at least 19 women.

Hope Hicks who dated Corey Lewandowski, a guy who is on camera physicaly assualted a female reporter, and is now dating Rob Porter, has been referred by Trump, as a "piece of tail," according to Fire and Fury Author.

Trump refuses to release the Democratic Memo.

Trump wants a military parade. Huh... :roll:

There's so much negativity in this Administration.,.. General Kelly..ugh! :evil:

I'm going and watch the Winter Olympics and attempt to unplug from this disgraceful, Disgusting Trumpian Administration. :shock:

Have a good week All. 8-)

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:25 pm

BrianRose wrote:Maddow: Carter Page knew about Nunes memo ‘months in advance’ during ‘nutty’ MSNBC interview last year
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/maddow-carter-page-knew-nunes-memo-months-advance-nutty-msnbc-interview-last-year/

CARTER PAGE'S comments on October 30, 2017 on the Chris Hayes show (MSNBC}:

“I think when the truth comes out, when Speaker Paul Ryan says the FISA warrant or the details about the dodgy dossier and what happened and all the documents surround that is gonna be released, that’s what I’m excited about,” Page said in the October 30 interview. “I think the truth will set a lot of people free.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACHEL MADDOW brought Page's comments to light on her February 2, 2018 show, saying:

“But what he (Carter Page) just said there actually is what happened — and he knew about it months in advance.”

“Months ago, there was a plan in the works that Carter Page knew about that involved Paul Ryan that they would try to use this warrant against Carter Page to make a public case to try to turn that warrant somehow into some sort of public information that presumably would be used to turn the Russia investigation into a scandal,” she concluded."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The media needs to call Paul Ryan out on his lies and his deceptive plan with Carter Page and Devin Nunes that apparently was concocted back in 2017. Collusion and Obstruction with a traitor.
I love RM that lady is one tough cookie she gets to the bottom of things and paul ryan is also up to his neck in cow manure too regarding this russian thing you know the old saying birds of a feather flock together

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:48 pm

loveridge wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Maddow: Carter Page knew about Nunes memo ‘months in advance’ during ‘nutty’ MSNBC interview last year
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/maddow-carter-page-knew-nunes-memo-months-advance-nutty-msnbc-interview-last-year/

“I think when the truth comes out, when Speaker Paul Ryan says the FISA warrant or the details about the dodgy dossier and what happened and all the documents surround that is gonna be released, that’s what I’m excited about,” Page said in the October 30 interview. “I think the truth will set a lot of people free.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACHEL MADDOW brought Page's comments to light on her February 2, 2018 show, saying:

“But what he (Carter Page) just said there actually is what happened — and he knew about it months in advance.”

“Months ago, there was a plan in the works that Carter Page knew about that involved Paul Ryan that they would try to use this warrant against Carter Page to make a public case to try to turn that warrant somehow into some sort of public information that presumably would be used to turn the Russia investigation into a scandal,” she concluded."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The media needs to call Paul Ryan out on his lies and his deceptive plan with Carter Page and Devin Nunes that apparently was concocted back in 2017. Collusion and Obstruction with a traitor.
I love RM that lady is one tough cookie she gets to the bottom of things and paul ryan is also up to his neck in cow manure too regarding this russian thing you know the old saying birds of a feather flock together

I agree with you about Rachel. A lot of the sleaze and sleazy characters exposed by Rachel on MSNBC, you don't hear about on the 6:00 p.m news. To my knowledge, she is the only one that brought to light Paul Ryan's role in that bogus, smoke screen memo involving Carter Page. Why isn't the mainstream media asking Paul Ryan about the comments Carter Page said Ryan made back in Oct. 2017, saying "the FISA warrant or the details about the dodgy dossier and what happened and all the documents surround that is gonna be released?" AND THEY WERE IN 2018! Is there any wonder Ryan won't remove water boy Nunes as Chairman of the Intel Committee? They are debasing the FBI in order to protect a bunch of traitors which, IMO, makes them all traitors.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:02 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:This Trumpian Administration is the most hypocritical, racist, sexist, xenaphobic, anti-muslim, anti democratic, ever. :evil:

Trump openly via his tweets and words, supports...wife abusers, pedophiles, sexual predators, white nationalists. :evil:

Mike Pence...refused to stand at the Olympics when the United Korean delegation marched in...walked out when African American NFL players knelt in protest during the National Anthem.

Trump calls KKK and White Supremacists...very fine people.

Accused Sexual Predators/Women Beaters like Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Roy Moore, Rob Porter,etc all have Trumps support and why not he's been accused of the same if not worse by at least 19 women.

Hope Hicks who dated Corey Lewandowski, a guy who is on camera physicaly assualted a female reporter, and is now dating Rob Porter, has been referred by Trump, as a "piece of tail," according to Fire and Fury Author.

Trump refuses to release the Democratic Memo.

Trump wants a military parade. Huh... :roll:

There's so much negativity in this Administration.,.. General Kelly..ugh! :evil:

I'm going and watch the Winter Olympics and attempt to unplug from this disgraceful, Disgusting Trumpian Administration. :shock:

Have a good week All. 8-)

You laid it out very well, and just think, this is ONLY year one for this inept, disgraceful, morally bankrupt administration. I heard a contributor on MSNBC say, "It's only been a year of this chaos and incompetence, but that one year seems like dog years."

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:52 pm

BrianRose wrote:
loveridge wrote:

I agree with you about Rachel. A lot of the sleaze and sleazy characters exposed by Rachel on MSNBC, you don't hear about on the 6:00 p.m news. To my knowledge, she is the only one that brought to light Paul Ryan's role in that bogus, smoke screen memo involving Carter Page. Why isn't the mainstream media asking Paul Ryan about the comments Carter Page said Ryan made back in Oct. 2017, saying "the FISA warrant or the details about the dodgy dossier and what happened and all the documents surround that is gonna be released?" AND THEY WERE IN 2018! Is there any wonder Ryan won't remove water boy Nunes as Chairman of the Intel Committee? They are debasing the FBI in order to protect a bunch of traitors which, IMO, makes them all traitors.

EXACTLY excellent post that is why I only watch msnbc cnn is a joke

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:29 pm

I was reading an article recommended by AM Joy at Newsweek.com

The Alleged Rapes of DT

There is an account of one Jane Doe who filed a case in court against dt and a billionaire co-defendant.

The crime occurred (allegedly) when she was 13 yo and it is chilling. There is a link to case which shows the court papers.

I looked up the co-defendant's bio and he is a registered sex offender.

Warning: The details of the case are horrifying.

I hope American women will see the light and slam the brakes on the abuse and rape culture we are witnessing.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Palski wrote:I was reading an article recommended by AM Joy at Newsweek.com

The Alleged Rapes of DT

There is an account of one Jane Doe who filed a case in court against dt and a billionaire co-defendant.

The crime occurred (allegedly) when she was 13 yo and it is chilling. There is a link to case which shows the court papers.

I looked up the co-defendant's bio and he is a registered sex offender.

Warning: The details of the case are horrifying.

I hope American women will see the light and slam the brakes on the abuse and rape culture we are witnessing.
Gee Whiz this lunatic is sick :evil:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 am

My theory on trey dowd or whatever his name is I think he decided not to run again because he does not want to be any part of trump madness anymore and said to himself I am not going down with the rest of these clowns and have decided to get out while the getting is good as well as some of the other republicans not running this year they see the handwriting on the wall and it is not good and about omarosa she is right dont get me wrong I detest the woman but the way the media was clowning her about what she said about how we should be worried well they have been saying the same thing what do you guys think jmo

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:28 pm

loveridge wrote:My theory on trey dowd or whatever his name is I think he decided not to run again because he does not want to be any part of trump madness anymore and said to himself I am not going down with the rest of these clowns and have decided to get out while the getting is good as well as some of the other republicans not running this year they see the handwriting on the wall and it is not good and about omarosa she is right dont get me wrong I detest the woman but the way the media was clowning her about what she said about how we should be worried well they have been saying the same thing what do you guys think jmo

Hi Loveridge, here's my two cents:

On Trey Gowdy, his abrupt announcement around the same time as the release of Nunes' memo is very suspicious, IMO. His own staff didn't know he was planning on leaving; they were still sending fundraising e-mails out just prior to him announcing he is retiring. Makes me wonder if he has something to hide regarding this Russian stink.

On Omarosa, had she not been fired from that incompetent, lying, corrupt administration, she would still be content to collect her salary and still be of the opinion she voiced when Trump won that every Trump critic and detractor will have to bow down to that lowlife. She was a fierce defender of Trump during the campaign, making all the rounds on talk shows and appearing at his racist, stupid rallies knowing what an evil, cruel, divisive, racist, misogynist, morally bankrupt, pathological liar he is. Most of the people in our country and the world were worried when Trump showed us what a despicable human being he was as a candidate. In Omarosa's case, it's only after she's fired that she suddenly has an epiphany that we should be worried. As far as I'm concerned, she can go kick rocks.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 am

BrianRose wrote:
loveridge wrote:My theory on trey dowd or whatever his name is I think he decided not to run again because he does not want to be any part of trump madness anymore and said to himself I am not going down with the rest of these clowns and have decided to get out while the getting is good as well as some of the other republicans not running this year they see the handwriting on the wall and it is not good and about omarosa she is right dont get me wrong I detest the woman but the way the media was clowning her about what she said about how we should be worried well they have been saying the same thing what do you guys think jmo

Hi Loveridge, here's my two cents:

On Trey Gowdy, his abrupt announcement around the same time as the release of Nunes' memo is very suspicious, IMO. His own staff didn't know he was planning on leaving; they were still sending fundraising e-mails out just prior to him announcing he is retiring. Makes me wonder if he has something to hide regarding this Russian stink.

On Omarosa, had she not been fired from that incompetent, lying, corrupt administration, she would still be content to collect her salary and still be of the opinion she voiced when Trump won that every Trump critic and detractor will have to bow down to that lowlife. She was a fierce defender of Trump during the campaign, making all the rounds on talk shows and appearing at his racist, stupid rallies knowing what an evil, cruel, divisive, racist, misogynist, morally bankrupt, pathological liar he is. Most of the people in our country and the world were worried when Trump showed us what a despicable human being he was as a candidate. In Omarosa's case, it's only after she's fired that she suddenly has an epiphany that we should be worried. As far as I'm concerned, she can go kick rocks.
True that sounds like that is exactly what it is all about oh john kelly is catching the heat I believe trump will throw him under the bus and fire him like he has done all of the others :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”