Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
User avatar
Blue 501
Posts: 18840
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:24 pm

kenya12 wrote:Did you all know that the queen of england does not want trump at the palace

Donald Trump's visit to the UK is back on - but he won't meet the Queen
Instead of a controversial state visit, where he would be a guest at Buckingham Palace, diplomats are instead planning for a “working visit” by the US president that will be a more low-key event.

Guess she dont want his fake orange tan messing up her sheets :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


He is unpredictable & crude. Did anyone see how he handled the handshake with the First Lady of France? It appeared to me that he was hurting her & when she tried to withdraw her hand he did not release her. I have heard he tries the crushing handshake on men to prove what a manly man he is but I hope he did not try it on that frail looking woman. He will not get to try it on the 90 year old Queen.
I had a man crush my hand so hard at a funeral that I felt like my hand was going to bleed from the stones in my ring cutting into my fingers. Uncalled for!

User avatar
Blue 501
Posts: 18840
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:27 pm

kenya12 wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:Good morning peeps-- did you hear Trump is about to scrap NAFTA?
Or he could be getting ready to flush the toilet after a mid morning tweet fest, hard to say.

How does $20 Avocados and $10 Tomatoes sound to you?

MAGA!
Yes I heard he is also going to scrap the iranian deal as well this fool is alienating all of america's allies and when it comes time for war none of america's allies will be in our corner this idiot is destroying america


And they are still jawing about the money President Obama "gave" Iran & probably thinking of ways to get it back. That was Iran's money that we seized decades ago!

SaraG1000
Posts: 3484
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:Good morning peeps-- did you hear Trump is about to scrap NAFTA?
Or he could be getting ready to flush the toilet after a mid morning tweet fest, hard to say.

How does $20 Avocados and $10 Tomatoes sound to you?

MAGA!
Yes I heard he is also going to scrap the iranian deal as well this fool is alienating all of america's allies and when it comes time for war none of america's allies will be in our corner this idiot is destroying america


And they are still jawing about the money President Obama "gave" Iran & probably thinking of ways to get it back. That was Iran's money that we seized decades ago!


Oh, but the conservatives keep talking about bags of cash being delivered like a bribe or ransom money to Iran in the middle of the night.

User avatar
mollycoddle
Posts: 2342
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby mollycoddle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:04 am

OH my.. did you all see the clip of Rand and Donnie?
The look on Rand's face said OMG I am being locked in a room with a rabid orangutan.
The clip is in this link and its hilarious.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/rand-paul-awkward-trump?bftwnews&utm_term=.pk22GVk5D#.jepR4Ev1K

User avatar
BrianRose
Posts: 3997
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:45 am

mollycoddle wrote:OH my.. did you all see the clip of Rand and Donnie?
The look on Rand's face said OMG I am being locked in a room with a rabid orangutan.
The clip is in this link and its hilarious.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/rand-paul-awkward-trump?bftwnews&utm_term=.pk22GVk5D#.jepR4Ev1K


:lol: I saw that. Rand looked like he was turning green and was about to loose his cookies. Normal reaction to seeing Trump.

User avatar
BrianRose
Posts: 3997
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 am

For all those folks who voted for Hillary Clinton and will be losing their Obamacare subsidies and their healthcare coverage for themselves and their families, I am truly sorry.

For all those folks WHO HAVE COVERAGE UNDER OBAMACARE and voted for Trump, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or didn't bother to vote at all and will be losing their healthcare subsidies, I cannot sympathize AT ALL.

I wonder if Susan Sarandon is ready to eat her words that Hillary Clinton is more dangerous than Donald Trump? Whenever this woman's face shows up on my tv screen, I can't change my channel fast enough.

User avatar
YoungBoldLady50
Posts: 7130
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:47 pm

BrianRose wrote:For all those folks who voted for Hillary Clinton and will be losing their Obamacare subsidies and their healthcare coverage for themselves and their families, I am truly sorry.

For all those folks WHO HAVE COVERAGE UNDER OBAMACARE and voted for Trump, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or didn't bother to vote at all and will be losing their healthcare subsidies, I cannot sympathize AT ALL.

I wonder if Susan Sarandon is ready to eat her words that Hillary Clinton is more dangerous than Donald Trump? Whenever this woman's face shows up on my tv screen, I can't change my channel fast enough.


Hello BrianRose, Hear-Hear.... Here-Here...Which ever way I agree. I always liked Susan Sarandon... especially her being a Jersey Girl...but I so disagree with her on views on Hilliary Clinton. :geek: Trump is a monster...a cruel thin-skinned, a moronic hateful, spiteful supremacist who is white, dyes his skin orange and he thinks he Superior to Everyone. :evil: He's an evil racist sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic bully who hates anything to do with Obama and is OBSESSED with erasing Barrack Obama's legacy. :evil: Hilliary was correct... about the basket of deplorables and Trump is the most despicable occupant. He's Loathsome. :evil:


Hey all on the positive.... Despite the Trumpster and the Trumperteers devious antics....Have a great autumn weekend.. I'm enjoying a Friday night cocktail.... Cheers All... :P

User avatar
Palski
Posts: 2303
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:34 am

Just catching up with your posts. :D

Had no idea S. Sarandon hated HC. Do you like what you see in DC, Susan?

It is disgraceful beyond words for Melania and dt to compare themselves to political prisoners. Just more evidence of how ignorant and and what disdain for morality and freedom they embody. :evil:



PS Manafort's been racking up a lot of cash from the Aluminum King and a Chicago bank. Wonder who or what he bought. 8-) His apt. at dt tower was 2 million. Where did 58 million go? :?:

User avatar
loveridge
Posts: 6835
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:14 pm

BrianRose wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:OH my.. did you all see the clip of Rand and Donnie?
The look on Rand's face said OMG I am being locked in a room with a rabid orangutan.
The clip is in this link and its hilarious.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/rand-paul-awkward-trump?bftwnews&utm_term=.pk22GVk5D#.jepR4Ev1K


:lol: I saw that. Rand looked like he was turning green and was about to loose his cookies. Normal reaction to seeing Trump.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You can tell he is repulsed by the orange one

User avatar
BrianRose
Posts: 3997
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:10 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:For all those folks who voted for Hillary Clinton and will be losing their Obamacare subsidies and their healthcare coverage for themselves and their families, I am truly sorry.

For all those folks WHO HAVE COVERAGE UNDER OBAMACARE and voted for Trump, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or didn't bother to vote at all and will be losing their healthcare subsidies, I cannot sympathize AT ALL.

I wonder if Susan Sarandon is ready to eat her words that Hillary Clinton is more dangerous than Donald Trump? Whenever this woman's face shows up on my tv screen, I can't change my channel fast enough.


Hello BrianRose, Hear-Hear.... Here-Here...Which ever way I agree. I always liked Susan Sarandon... especially her being a Jersey Girl...but I so disagree with her on views on Hilliary Clinton. :geek: Trump is a monster...a cruel thin-skinned, a moronic hateful, spiteful supremacist who is white, dyes his skin orange and he thinks he Superior to Everyone. :evil: He's an evil racist sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic bully who hates anything to do with Obama and is OBSESSED with erasing Barrack Obama's legacy. :evil: Hilliary was correct... about the basket of deplorables and Trump is the most despicable occupant. He's Loathsome. :evil:


Hey all on the positive.... Despite the Trumpster and the Trumperteers devious antics....Have a great autumn weekend.. I'm enjoying a Friday night cocktail.... Cheers All... :P


Hi YoungBoldLady, I TOTALLY AGREE with your description of Trump. He's a nasty piece of work and his behavior is inexcusable. I don't believe employers and business people who backed Trump would ever, knowingly, hire such a rude, crude, dishonest, distasteful bully, like Trump, as part of their workforce.


Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top