Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
kenya12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby kenya12 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Birds of a feather flock together lol
Trump attorney Michael Cohen tweets photo of his college-aged daughter in lingerie
source washington post and this

Comey agrees to testify before Senate Intelligence Committee in open hearing
source cbs news.com let it all come out trump you messed with the wrong one buddy do not mess with the FBI or CIA or your tale will be toast :lol: :lol: :lol:

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:31 pm

kenya12 wrote:Birds of a feather flock together lol
Trump attorney Michael Cohen tweets photo of his college-aged daughter in lingerie

source cbs news.com let it all come out trump you messed with the wrong one buddy do not mess with the FBI or CIA or your tale will be toast :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is really awful.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri May 19, 2017 7:52 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:

This is really awful.
That is creepy what is he pimping her out to the highest bidder or something how disgusting to show pictures of you daughter in lingerie what a sicko both him and trump you know that trump made comments about his daughter's body too and saying stuff like if she was not my daughter I would go after her too she's hot these people are crazy :twisted:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri May 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Good I want it all to come out then trump had the nerve to call comey a nutcase to the russians I hope comey crucifies him and the russian made an azz out of trump and he is too stupid to see it :roll: :roll:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri May 19, 2017 7:56 pm

LOL trump approval's rating has dropped from 40 percent to 34 percent according to the chris matthews show slowly some trump supporters are starting to see what an con man he is :D

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 pm

What in the world is going on with this freaky men? I hope this is a mistake and he wasn't the one who tweeted the photo. I can't believe this. What kind of father sees his daughter in her underwear? I doubt if my dad ever saw me in training pants as a toddler. The other question I have is, what was she posing for? Is it a private photo that somehow got leaked?

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Trump has the nerve to call fired FBI Director James Comey, "crazy".…a "nut job" to his Russian comrades, because he felt great pressure pressure because of the Russian Trump campaign investigation. :o Un-American. :evil: Impeach this guy.....please.....#DumpTrump. :twisted:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sat May 20, 2017 6:17 am

SaraG1000 wrote:What in the world is going on with this freaky men? I hope this is a mistake and he wasn't the one who tweeted the photo. I can't believe this. What kind of father sees his daughter in her underwear? I doubt if my dad ever saw me in training pants as a toddler. The other question I have is, what was she posing for? Is it a private photo that somehow got leaked?
Oh no sara he tweeted with the words not only is my daughter beautiful but she has brains to match or something like that and when someone tweeted him about showing off his daughter like this he said are you jealous go and read some of the tweets from washington post site if he has not taken them down yet sick pervert

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:58 pm

loveridge wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:What in the world is going on with this freaky men? I hope this is a mistake and he wasn't the one who tweeted the photo. I can't believe this. What kind of father sees his daughter in her underwear? I doubt if my dad ever saw me in training pants as a toddler. The other question I have is, what was she posing for? Is it a private photo that somehow got leaked?
Oh no sara he tweeted with the words not only is my daughter beautiful but she has brains to match or something like that and when someone tweeted him about showing off his daughter like this he said are you jealous go and read some of the tweets from washington post site if he has not taken them down yet sick pervert

That is so twisted. I wonder how the wives of these men allow this type of behavior. Nobody can tell me they were not aware boundaries were being crossed with their daughters, unless they are just as weird as the husbands.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat May 20, 2017 2:12 pm

I hope some of you are following the coverage of Trump's trip, don't know if I can stand much of it but would like to know what happens. I know he will make some kind of blunder before long. Just say them arriving in Saudi Arabia. Melania looked like a deer in the headlights, petrified. Ivanka showed her usual phoney smile. Trump looks extremely uncomfortable. All I heard him say was -- millions and billions of dollars coming into the Untied States, jobs jobs jobs. What the heck does that mean? What a hypocrite. He campaigned on his hatred for Muslims and I'm waiting to see how they treat him there.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”