Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
SaraG1000

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby SaraG1000 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:21 pm

What do you guys think the outcome will be when Trump travels to these foreign countries at the end of this week? I think someone should advise him to stay home before he makes some more blunders or deliberate "mistakes." I still say that letting him meet with foreign dignitaries is like sending a toddler to play in traffic.

And, when are his wife and son moving to the White House where they should be living?

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:28 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:What do you guys think the outcome will be when Trump travels to these foreign countries at the end of this week? I think someone should advise him to stay home before he makes some more blunders or deliberate "mistakes." I still say that letting him meet with foreign dignitaries is like sending a toddler to play in traffic.

And, when are his wife and son moving to the White House where they should be living?

ITA :!: :!: I think he might divulge even more information. I think that he and Melania have a marriage of convenience, and she will drag her feet as long as she possibly can.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu May 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Looks like some of trump's staff people are preparing their resumes and is ready to jump ship
Trump Administration on verge of collapse? Check out Mark Levin
By Ed Straker source american thinker website :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:58 pm

loveridge wrote:Looks like some of trump's staff people are preparing their resumes and is ready to jump ship

Thanks for the info. loveridge. Does anyone know if the Obama staff members that remained on duty to help out are still there. I thought they would be the first ones to get the boot even though their expertise was needed.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu May 18, 2017 5:11 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:
loveridge wrote:Looks like some of trump's staff people are preparing their resumes and is ready to jump ship

Thanks for the info. loveridge. Does anyone know if the Obama staff members that remained on duty to help out are still there. I thought they would be the first ones to get the boot even though their expertise was needed.
Oh no they have left a long time ago these are some of trump's people who came with him

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Fri May 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Oh ya'll... The NYT has a TRANSCRIPT of Trumps meeting with his Russian buds in the OO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri May 19, 2017 4:51 pm

mollycoddle wrote:Oh ya'll... The NYT has a TRANSCRIPT of Trumps meeting with his Russian buds in the OO.

Molly :lol: :lol: He called Comey a "nut job" and told the Russians firing Comey took the pressure off.

One defender said that was a tactic to get the Russians to talk. :lol: :lol:

His defender is the nut job, the Russians made a fool of him and publicly mocked him and oops the pressure is greater. :roll:

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri May 19, 2017 4:57 pm

The co-author of Art of the steal said dt doesn't know wrong from right, only winning from losing. He thinks dt would see resigning as winning if things get too hot for him! :?: :!:

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Palski wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:Oh ya'll... The NYT has a TRANSCRIPT of Trumps meeting with his Russian buds in the OO.

Molly :lol: :lol: He called Comey a "nut job" and told the Russians firing Comey took the pressure off.

One defender said that was a tactic to get the Russians to talk. :lol: :lol:

His defender is the nut job, the Russians made a fool of him and publicly mocked him and oops the pressure is greater. :roll:
Yep

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:41 pm

loveridge wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:

Oh no they have left a long time ago these are some of trump's people who came with him
thanks for the info I dont know why they lasted this long how can anyone work for that lunatic rumor is spicer might be replaced by the huckabee chick hell she is even worse than spicer the press will eat her alive :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”