Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Palski

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby Palski » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:57 pm

BrianRose wrote:As I watch the Russian/Trump connection hearing today, I find it amazing how the Republicans are more concerned about how we found out about treasonous Trump and his treasonous band of greedy, power hungry, corrupt, soulless miscreants rather than the fact that these unpatriotic parasites have betrayed the United States, are traitors to our country, and are colluding with Russia to undermine our democracy.
You said it. Unfreakin' believable. I was angry and then I saw
Spicer spinning it. You know that saying,"If you repeat a lie enough times..." , well it's not working for minion Spicer!

:evil: :evil: Your description of the dt cohorts is on the mark. They have assembled the darkest souls available.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:15 pm

BrianRose wrote:
YoungBoldLady50 wrote:FBI director James Comey just confirmed what we already have known. :roll: There is no evidence of President Barack Obama "wiretapping".....Tweety Prez during the 2016 election. Of course he will never apologize to President Obama because Trump is a an ungracious, uncouth pathetic ignorant liar. :evil:

I don't know why Comey or anyone else gives credence to anything this pathological lying crook says. This was said in an attempt to change the discussion about his and his surrogates collusion with Russia and their treasonous activities to undermine our democracy. When the heat is on, the crook likes to deflect to something more outlandish than the last lie he told.

Hello BrianRose, So true......Don the Con is a terrible person and so are his band of scary men/women. :evil: At least the FBI is investigating the Trump Campaign/Russian connection.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:42 pm

kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:As I watch the Russian/Trump connection hearing today, I find it amazing how the Republicans are more concerned about how we found out about treasonous Trump and his treasonous band of greedy, power hungry, corrupt, soulless miscreants rather than the fact that these unpatriotic parasites have betrayed the United States, are traitors to our country, and are colluding with Russia to undermine our democracy.
Exactly what a bunch or spineless men if trump was not going around and insulting everyone there would be no leaks other presidents have not face as many leaks as trump has :lol: :lol:

Also, the people recognize him for the Russian tool, buffoon, conman, and traitor that he is, and they have no respect for him or his crooked minions who have no problem betraying our country. Trump and his minions might as well put a FOR SALE sign on the White House lawn.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:53 pm

Palski wrote:
You said it. Unfreakin' believable. I was angry and then I saw
Spicer spinning it. You know that saying,"If you repeat a lie enough times..." , well it's not working for minion Spicer!

:evil: :evil: Your description of the dt cohorts is on the mark. They have assembled the darkest souls available.

Spicer is such an unbelievable pawn who is so afraid and desperate to keep his press secretary job, which he has turned into a circus and a laughing stock, that he would hop around on one foot and bark like a seal if Trump told him to. That man has as much credibility as press secretary as Trump has as president.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:03 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:
YoungBoldLady50 wrote:FBI director James Comey just confirmed what we already have known. :roll: There is no evidence of President Barack Obama "wiretapping".....Tweety Prez during the 2016 election. Of course he will never apologize to President Obama because Trump is a an ungracious, uncouth pathetic ignorant liar. :evil:

I don't know why Comey or anyone else gives credence to anything this pathological lying crook says. This was said in an attempt to change the discussion about his and his surrogates collusion with Russia and their treasonous activities to undermine our democracy. When the heat is on, the crook likes to deflect to something more outlandish than the last lie he told.

Hello BrianRose, So true......Don the Con is a terrible person and so are his band of scary men/women. :evil: At least the FBI is investigating the Trump Campaign/Russian connection.

To YoungBoldLady50-----I love that title, Don the Con. I might steal that from you. :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:22 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:

Hi YoungBoldLady. Yes, at least that's something. However, if it were up to the majority Republican members of Congress, there would be no investigation into Trump's treasonous activities with Russia. They are content to look the other way or bury their heads in the sand as long as they can maintain power and get to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. They are actually more upset about these traitors and their treasonous activities being exposed than they are about what they have done and are doing to our democracy. These same members of Congress actually supported Trump for president knowing his atrocious background and his despicable record of attacks on women, minorities, the disabled, the parents of a Muslim hero killed in the line of duty, a POW, and the list goes on. Trump said, "He could stand on New York’s Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and still not lose voters. IMO, that included most of the "moral majority" Republican members of Congress.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Former Texas Republican Congressman Steve Stockman arrested for felony election law violations
http://www.salon.com/2017/03/17/former-tea-party-darling-steve-stockman-arrested-for-felony-election-law-violations/

This dude would fit in perfectly with the Trump administration.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 am

BrianRose wrote:Former Texas Republican Congressman Steve Stockman arrested for felony election law violations
http://www.salon.com/2017/03/17/former-tea-party-darling-steve-stockman-arrested-for-felony-election-law-violations/

This dude would fit in perfectly with the Trump administration.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I bet there will be more chickens coming home to roost

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:06 am

I keep thinking about all of those GOP members who said hillary will never be able to govern if she would have won because of the email thing over her head and how she will constantly be investigated HA but look at trump now he will never be able to govern because of this russian cloud over his head what is that old saying those who live in glass houses should not throw thrones or something to that effect :lol: :lol: :lol: oh and to trump when you dig a ditch for somebody like he tried to do with obama you trump will be the one that fall in it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:57 am

tionne12 wrote:I keep thinking about all of those GOP members who said hillary will never be able to govern if she would have won because of the email thing over her head and how she will constantly be investigated HA but look at trump now he will never be able to govern because of this russian cloud over his head what is that old saying those who live in glass houses should not throw thrones or something to that effect :lol: :lol: :lol: oh and to trump when you dig a ditch for somebody like he tried to do with obama you trump will be the one that fall in it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Hi Tionne, Yes, many said not to vote for someone under FBI investigation!!

Article at POLITICO:
Why Steve Bannon Wants You To Believe in Deep State :evil:

Joe Biden headed to Washington to discuss healthcare. :)

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”