Guiding Light - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Guiding Light' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

New Face Arriving on GL

Monday, May 14 2007

EJ Bonilla (CBS)
    On Friday May the 18th, we will see a new face on GL. It belongs to Rafael (also known as Rafe) who will be played by relative newcomer to the TV world, EJ Bonilla. His appearance will play an instrumental part in the lives of a number of cast members. While we don't want to spoil too many surprises, we can tell you that he isn't arriving out of nowhere; he already has a basic connection to one of the core couples in Springfield. In his first few days in town, he will be turning heads and turning things upside down. Daisy, for one, will take more than a passing interest in the new boy and this will spell trouble for someone close by. More surprisingly, a dangerous confrontation with Josh will give both of them more direction than either have had for some time. Rumors are that Josh may never be quite the same after this... It's still unclear how long the character will be sticking around town. It all depends on how well received his presence ultimately is for the couple that he affects the most.

Stay tuned!

Posted by itsme at Monday, May 14 2007 07:30 AM

Ooooo! I am so exceited. I bet he is Gus and Natalias son or something and Gus did not know about him. Maybe not. I don't know. I can't wait to see!!!!

Posted by mojogirl at Monday, May 14 2007 06:20 PM

WOW I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW GUY TO START SHAKING THINGS UP; ALSO I SAW WHERE JOSH WONT BE QUITE THE SAME. WELL YOUVE GOT MY ATTENTION.''MOJOGIRL''

Posted by YR_GH_ATWT_Lover at Tuesday, May 15 2007 12:51 PM

it's me. u got a point there.

Posted by branman1016 at Tuesday, May 15 2007 02:39 PM

Please do not post in caps as it is against site rules and it is hard on the eyes. -Brandon

I am hoping that maybe he has something to do with Mallet and Gus.

Posted by Cheerbear1990 at Wednesday, May 16 2007 09:23 AM

ill bet he is gus's son. that will be a real shaker uper for harley

Posted by JoshandRevaAlways at Wednesday, May 16 2007 02:12 PM

I to am thinking this is Gus and Natalia's son. Wondering where Josh would fit in though????

Posted by Guidinglight512 at Wednesday, May 16 2007 02:48 PM

Maybe he is supposed to be the mugger involed with josh, i dont know, just a thought

Posted by gemini030 at Thursday, May 17 2007 09:45 AM

I'm thinking this is going to be Josh's son from somebody he has messed with in the past since it says Josh won't be the same. Reva has all these outside kids so why not Josh. I hope that he is and Cassie gets mad enough to take RJ and leave....LOL

Posted by pinkaholic9521 at Thursday, May 17 2007 04:41 PM

I hope that when they say Josh will never be the same, they mean he will never be with Cassie again! LOL, yeah right. But maybe after this Rafe guy comes, the show will start getting interesting again!

Posted by soapaholicgloria68 at Friday, May 18 2007 12:29 AM

Posted by soapaholicgloria68 on Friday May 18 '07 1:23 AM

Anyway,Alan Spaulding and Beth are getting on my last nerve
    enough already about the baby, you know its Rick's.
    As far as Ashley and Coop, I hope they get together.
    Cassie, is such a boring looney tunes write her out, Josh &
    Reva belong together, forever. I hope they get back together
    Me too I can't hardly wait for the new guy to appear in town.
    I wonder who's son he is.
    Also I Loooooooove Guiding Light, I've been watching since
    I was almost a teenager, and I'm now 68yrs old
    I love this soap and I will watch til I die.