Guiding Light - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Guiding Light' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Guiding Light's Ron Raines And Tina Sloan On The Early Show.

Friday, September 18 2009

Guiding Light's Ron Raines (Alan Spaulding) and Tina Sloan (Lillian Raines) were at CBS' "The Early Show" today to give a little interview. They reminisce and talk about how much the fans have meant to them over the years.

Watch CBS Videos Online

Check out the video and let Soaps.com know what you think.

Posted by Phillygirl06 at Friday, September 18 2009 04:24 PM

Wow, watching this meant SO much on this very difficult day, what Ron said about what GL has meant to the fans is SO SO right on the money. Its like they know...they really understand what this means to the long time fans, it helps me to know that they know how much we love them and GL

Posted by hera at Friday, September 18 2009 06:40 PM

GL has been a part of my life since I was a teenager. I will never forget the great characters and great actors. Thank you very much, GL cast and crew, for so many great memories. GL will always remain a part of my life for as long as live.

Posted by irishprincess at Friday, September 18 2009 08:20 PM

Thanks for the memories GL. May you receive tenfold the happiness you have given me

Posted by Bluangel at Sunday, September 20 2009 10:17 PM

Beth is the one in the white dress not Mindy.

Posted by Dreamin at Tuesday, September 22 2009 03:30 PM

I am so sad GL has ended. Would it be possible that some specials good still happen in the future? I guess I just wish so much that it really wasn't the end. I have loved the show for such a long time. All of the actors did a WONDERFUL job!! The show was just unique and warm hearted in so many ways. It really seemed like a family - and they made us love them!! I wish everyone of them happiness in their lives. They gave us, their loyal fans, their very best!! : )

Posted by Proudmommyuv3 at Wednesday, September 23 2009 01:14 PM

I LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL MISS YOU FOREVER!!!!

I HATE YOU C.B.S.I HOPE YOU ALL ROT IN HELL!!!

MEAN YES..WHAT U DID TOO US AND THEM WHERE MEAN TOO....!!!!

Posted by michellef1962 at Friday, September 25 2009 06:02 AM

What a very difficult week it has been for me! I miss Guiding Light so much! I have been watching this show for 34 years. It was my biggest escape from everything every day. I can't believe how they just took this show away from us!!! CBS sucks and always will! F-ing snobs!

Posted by crazy grandma at Monday, September 13 2010 07:25 PM

It was a very sad day when CBS took THE GUIDING LIGHT OFF. Couldn't they get rid of some other kind of show not a soap.Pick on someone else!