Guiding Light - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Guiding Light' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Guiding Light Video Clip: As The Light Fades.

Tuesday, September 08 2009

It looks like it's all about families beginning again this week. Phillip and Alan finally bond, Shayne learns how to be a father, Olivia and Nat have something to tell Emma and Jonathan prepares to make Lizzie's dreams come true and bring her child back home.

Watch this, the next-to-last preview before the show ends.

Posted by shagans at Tuesday, September 08 2009 05:28 PM

CRAP CRYING ALREADY=( I am so glad Lizzie will be with her daughter.But my heart is breaking.

Posted by sholsten at Tuesday, September 08 2009 10:11 PM

Yep, I'm a little mushy too. I am so glad that Otalia is coming together. Emma looked so happy in the preview.

Posted by hardcore_diva at Tuesday, September 08 2009 11:37 PM

Oh WoW . . If this small video clip is making me cry . . I better have boxes and boxes of tissues for next week. I'm so heart broken. I'm so happy to see Lizzy reuniting with her daughter!

Posted by noreen00 at Wednesday, September 09 2009 03:36 PM

I am sooooo crying... I do not want this show to end. YUCK Price is right Please keep this on the air!

Posted by grannydg at Wednesday, September 09 2009 10:07 PM

It is breaking my heart that this show is leaving the air! I did so hope that someone - anyone would pick it up - and I will not watch a game show in its place. I am 52 years old and I have watched this all my life and still do with my grandmother who is 89 years old. I watched when she was taking care of me as a child and now I am taking care of her - it just breaks both of hearts to think that Proctor & Gamble and CBS would think so little of our feelings... We will so miss Guiding Light:(

Posted by Guidinglight_fan at Wednesday, September 09 2009 11:12 PM

aww man!!! I can't believe this is really happening!!! I'm glad Jon lets sarah meet lizzie but darn it!!! my mom is having me put the last weeks show on dvd so she'll see it..she stoped watching for a year or so and when she heard that if was canceled she got back into it..i've watched this show since i was 10 years old with my Aunt, mom and late grandmother..half my life i've loved Gl..what now???

Posted by evan timothy at Thursday, September 10 2009 04:04 PM

Iam so not happy about this after all the years and the woek these people have put into this soap and cbs and procter gamble say oh well.I could sit here and say please don't take are show,but no one would care but us fans we are heartbroken.this is the best soap ever who cares about the ratings.no more reva,no more johnathan,phillip,alan,lizzie etc...i'm just so sad it'hurts so bad.we love you you were our guiding light.

Posted by ohc1 at Thursday, September 10 2009 05:37 PM

This show is the best daytime drama on the air,please keep it on