Guiding Light - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Guiding Light' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Guiding Light Video Clip: Can Olivia Forgive?

Monday, August 17 2009

The hotly anticipated Otalia reunion comes to Guiding Light this week but it's going to be a far from smooth affair. Natalia may have had time away to make up her mind about what she wants, but it's left Olivia with plenty of time to think about things too... like how Natalia abandoned her.

Check out this week's promo and let Soaps.com know what you think.

Posted by SndrElkins at Monday, August 17 2009 03:00 PM

Geeze,I sure hope they don't stay together.I hate this s/l. !!!

Posted by twetty3770 at Monday, August 17 2009 03:35 PM

I am so glad Natalia is back. Now she can start wooing Olivia. Gonna ne bumpy but I am sure great in the end!

Posted by sholsten at Monday, August 17 2009 04:59 PM

I agree twetty3770. I hope Olivia doesn't push her away too much.

Posted by mat317 at Tuesday, August 18 2009 12:40 PM

I'm so glad Natalia is back too! I can't wait to see Otalia return to its glory...GO OTALIA --- Jessica signed on to CC's new websoap, where the star will be gay...it'll be awesome!

Posted by dimmie at Tuesday, August 18 2009 03:01 PM

I love that the show is not backing down on the Otalia s/l. It's great to have Natalia back and can't wait to see how them progress into a real couple. This is one of the reasons why I'm still watching.

Posted by keepthelighton at Wednesday, August 19 2009 09:36 PM

im glad natalia is back 2.. i hope olivia can forgive her and understand. those two make a great couple. it was reva n josh nows its olivia n natalia. new generation.. I love it. GO.. OTALIA>>!!!!!!!!

Posted by hot temper at Monday, August 24 2009 09:40 AM

I want Natalia to end up with Frank. I'm sooo out ragged that GL is ending! Just when the show is getting good with Jonthan back on. I think it's so sad that we're losing such a good soap. Maybe if the writers could have had these great story lines the show wouldn't be coming to an end. Good luck once again to all the actors that made GL such a joy to watch. Thank you each and everyone!!!