Guiding Light - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Guiding Light' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Guiding Light Poll: What Has You Tuning In This week?

Wednesday, July 08 2009

Tensions are running high in Springfield. With Jeffrey's plane going down, it looks like he and Dinah could be dead, but those are hardly the only problems in town. Shayne and Mallet's already tense relationship is now getting openly bitter and angry and Lillian is letting up on trying to convince Phillip to tell his family his sad news.

Vote in our poll and let Soaps.com know what you think.

Posted by dove2316 at Wednesday, July 08 2009 09:30 AM

I watch the show it good but don't think it fair they bring Phillip back just kill him off that is a waste.

Posted by Bizzie Fan at Wednesday, July 08 2009 11:08 AM

I watch GL on a daily basis. However, some of the sl are just to far out to believe. I am hoping for a cure for Philip and a new network for GL. As for Mallet and Shayne, I could care less. They act like two kids. And, Jeffrey, well, I am glad that he is gone. Just my opinion.

Posted by malindajdollison at Wednesday, July 08 2009 06:56 PM

I watch the show ever day and i hop you will not take it off.

Posted by pjmb at Thursday, July 09 2009 08:16 AM

The fact that it has been my favorite soap for 40 years is why I tune in everyday and will be there until the end. Thanks Guiding Light for so many wonderful years of wonderful stories, actors ,writers, etc. You will be missed!

Posted by slim1 at Thursday, July 09 2009 03:01 PM

However, the Otalia s/l always have my attention. Cant wait for more although I a little disappointed with the way the s/l is going right now. But I have faith the writers witll not disappoint us Otalia fans.

Posted by GLandWT at Friday, July 10 2009 06:40 AM

If GL is to end, I want to say thank you for the many years that I have been a fan and congratulations on 72+ years.

I can only imagine what the actors must be feeling; however, they all have done a tremendous job and I wish them much success in whatever they pursue in the near future. Again, thanks GL and congratulations.

Posted by hot temper at Tuesday, July 14 2009 08:54 PM

I watch GL every day and I hope with All hope that this show will be left on the air. I think if this soap gets removed that it will be a threat to all our soaps for removal.