Guiding Light - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Guiding Light' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Great News for Zimmer Fans!

Tuesday, July 25 2006

Sexy Kim Zimmer (CBS)
    Hey all Reva fans, it's official! Kim Zimmer(Reva), on Guiding Light has renewed her contract. Announcing it on her official website www.KimZimmer.net, she stated that the contract will keep "Reva" around for an extended period.
    But what does that mean for Reva's cancer? We'll just have to find out together.

Posted by suzette at Friday, September 01 2006 01:47 PM

Thank You Kim and Guiding Light. If we lost Reva again, Guiding Light would be a bust !!! Now, writers-let's get with it...Heal Reva....get back with Josh and move on - you are trying the patience of loyal viewers. Suzette

Posted by littlesister at Friday, September 01 2006 02:28 PM

if you really love josh you would tell hgim about the cancer remember your wedding vows IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH?

Posted by LAUREL at Saturday, September 02 2006 02:57 PM

I JUST WISH IN THE STORY THAT JOSH AND REVA WILL BE BACK TOGETHER AND I HOPE SHE CAN MAKE A WAY TO TELL JOSH THAT SHE HAS CANCER SO HE CAN SUPPORT HER IN EVERYWAY HE CAN AND AS FAR A CASSIE SHE SHOULDN'T TRY TO GET WITH JOSH AND DO REVA THAT WAY AND THAT IS VERY WRONG AND I HOPE REVA DOES STAY ON THE SHOW FOR A LONG TIME

Posted by LAUREL at Saturday, September 02 2006 03:03 PM

Posted by Sandit at Sunday, September 03 2006 06:37 PM

Thanks a million. I have watched GL for 25 years and never have I been as disgusted with this show until now. I love Johnathan and how you stood up for him in the show. I always pull for the underdog. How's your golf game too?

Posted by money at Monday, September 04 2006 10:19 AM

OH!!!!! I'm so glad. The movie would not be the same without reva............

Posted by money at Monday, September 04 2006 10:22 AM

Josh and Reva have to get back together..

Posted by boomoo2 at Monday, September 04 2006 09:46 PM

My daughter, who is 11 years old!, and I are happy that Kim Zimmer is not leaving! She is the BEST. She is our biggest fan!!! Its time Reva to tell Josh about her cancer. I hope Jonathan will tell Josh soon and I dont blame him for getting angry at Josh and Cassie! Reva deserve better!

Thanks for staying longer!!!!
    Dunns

Posted by btrflysp at Tuesday, September 05 2006 07:07 AM

Good for Reva. Now heal her and move on. Her having cancer is driving me crazy. Reva is a tuff butt kickin woman. Give her that stength back.

Posted by tammyelaine at Tuesday, September 05 2006 09:27 AM

Guiding Light would not be the same without Kim Zimmer, so thank goodness she is staying. So lets get her and Josh back together. Kassie should be brought down a notch or two, always preaching at her daughter about whats right and wrong and then she goes for her sisters husband, come on now.