Guiding Light - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Guiding Light' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Guiding Light Celebrates Its 15,000 Episode

Thursday, September 07 2006

GL's Kim Zimmer & Tom Pelphrey (CBS)
    On Thursday September 7, Guiding Light is celebrating its 15,000th episode. Congratulations to everyone involved in making this piece of television history! Marking the occasion will be the broadcast of a fantasy episode where Reva (Kim Zimmer) dreams of a Springfield where all of the roles are reversed.

For a great photo-history of the show, click here

Posted by jahalac at Thursday, September 07 2006 01:44 PM

Todays show was one of the most stupid shows ever. Writers what are you doing? Quit dragging out Reva and Josh's story. Enough is enough. Get on with it.

Posted by delores1 at Thursday, September 07 2006 02:17 PM

I agree, todays show was so stupid that it was boring.Reva should tell Josh the truth. They were meant to be!!!!

Posted by Toria at Tuesday, September 12 2006 05:32 AM

Sorry I missed the 15,000 episode. I think I would have enjoyed the comedy!!!!
    Please let Reva tell Josh the truth, storyline is getting old real fast.............love those two together!!!

Posted by UPTOWNGIRL at Thursday, September 14 2006 08:38 PM

REVA, PLEASE PLEASE tell Joshua, youall were soooo good together. Reva you have always had guts, I hope Billy tells all. Jonathan is so cute. I have missed a few years. Is Joshua Jonathan's father??? Lizzie is so spoiled

Posted by Kristin89 at Friday, September 15 2006 09:11 AM

I thought that the 15,000th episode was pretty cool it sure was crazy....I would of like to been there in the show.

Posted by jackyc at Monday, September 18 2006 07:48 PM

I have watched guiding light since i was a young girl. I watched with my mother who is now departed. my mother was a loyal cbs soap fan but if she was to see the shows today she would either turn it off when gl came on or go to another channel. the story lines are not good and the time spent on one character is a waste of time. please go back to making good characters on gl so that more mothers and daughters can watch them together without getting sick thanks.

Posted by Kandi26 at Wednesday, September 27 2006 10:21 AM

I think it is time to tell Josh what is going on with Reva because it is time to let him know what is going on so they can get back together...Please Please..
    From Loreauville Louisiana