Guiding Light - NEWS ROOM

In our 'Guiding Light' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Condolences for GL's Tom Pelphrey

Friday, December 28 2007

Tom Pelphrey (CBS)
    Soaps.com would like to offer our sincere condolences to Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan Randall) for the loss of his father Richard T. Pelphrey over the recent holidays. We also extend our condolences to the friends and family of the deceased as they grieve his passing.

On December the 17th, Richard T. Pelphrey died at his home in Kinnelon. He was 57 years old. Born in Chandler, NC, he spent most of his life working as a salesman around New Jersey, living in Oakridge and Howell before finally settling in Kinnelon. He graduated from Georgetown College, Kentucky, in 1976. His funeral was held at the Clayton & McGirr Funeral home on December the 22nd.

For those who wish to sign the memorial guestbook to offer their condolences or a donation to the charity Toys for Tots (or a charity of your choice), please visit the funeral home's website.

Posted by SndrElkins at Friday, December 28 2007 03:25 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with Tom and his family.

Posted by jessica1069 at Friday, December 28 2007 07:32 PM

my thought are with you tom.

Posted by Karrie at Saturday, December 29 2007 02:54 PM

I wish to extend my deepest sympathy to Tom Pelphrey & his family.

Posted by mrfraser at Monday, December 31 2007 08:49 AM

our thoughts are with you and your family

Posted by gypsymama at Monday, December 31 2007 10:31 AM

thoughts and prayers go out to tom and his family. i know what you're goin thru as i lost my daddy back in sept.
    Cheryl

Posted by Cindylu at Wednesday, January 02 2008 05:53 AM

I am so sorry; my mom passed away recently and my best advice for getting over the rough spots is find a friend to talk to. It helps. You are in my thoughts.

Posted by Rhapsody3 at Friday, March 07 2008 07:27 PM

My condolences are with you and your family. Last year, I lost my father too. Just think of all the happy memories. He will always be apart of you. I will keep you in my prayers.