List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: WHERE ARE SOME OF G/L ACTORS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHERE ARE SOME OF G/L ACTORS

Started by isadorer23 at 2008/08/10 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/12 07:36AM, Views: 715, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/08/10 01:42PM
    WHERE ARE SOME OF G/L ACTORS
    isadorer23

Where are some of g/l actors and actress? some of them haven't been on screen in over a month or so are they on vacation or is the writers not writing for thems.i haven't seem alot of them in over a month and some only been on seen one time in a month.and also have they drop some of theirs supposely hot summer s/l that was to happen this summer,because summer will be over in three weeks.

#2   2008/08/11 07:58AM
    Re: WHERE ARE SOME OF G/L ACTORS
    fan39

Yeah where is Rick and Matt, Coop, Blake, and of Course Phillip has not been on in a while and I know so far he is not coming back but I would like to see him and where in the world is Dylan they havent even said what has happend to him.

#3   2008/08/11 08:17AM
    merrymary

During the summer some of the actors do Summer theater. Josh, has been doing alot of plays around the country. Alan, also sings and performs at other functions. Everyone will return in the fall again. She said, hopefully!

#4   2008/08/12 07:36AM
    Amy31497

To answer the question regarding Coop, his portrayer had minor surgery on his foot and broken finger, according to an interview with Caitlin Van Zandt about a month ago. He was probably told to keep off of it for a few weeks, but I believe that he is supposed to be on sometime this week.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list