List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Kim Zimmerman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kim Zimmerman

Started by harminni72 at 2006/11/01 03:49AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/03 09:00PM, Views: 4629, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/01 03:49AM
    Kim Zimmerman
    harminni72

I alway new she was good, but dang the last few days Kim has done a great job. I have not allow myself too cry believing that this story is not going to end with Reva dying. 10/31/06 episode, OMG! I was crying as hard as Jon. An when Reva was talking to Josh/Cassie letting them know she allowing them to be together and how she knew. Let's just say I needed a box of tissue.

I know that a lot of you think the writers sucks, this storyline sucks, which it does. But the actor/actoress BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2006/11/01 04:32AM
    Re: Kim Zimmerman
    mustangjuls

I was right there with you..cried like a baby! Reva and Johnathan are breaking my heart..They are both so believable. This story line is so heartbreaking. I may have missed it, but I have still not seen any news of Kim leaving the show. Correct me if I'm wrong....perhaps its just wishful thinking on my part.

#3   2006/11/01 04:38AM
    tarus1972105

?) .
    Is she really leaving this time she has died so much in the past I really hope she pulls through...

#4   2006/11/01 07:22AM
    stefanie23

;( Reva I think will die but she will come back!She has died so many times and came back! She is the heart of the show.

#5   2006/11/01 08:17AM
    REVA
    Trish F.

All I can say is if they write Reva off of the show, I will stop watching it. Josh and her belong together, and the whole show would not be the same without them together. I think the writers have done a great job with this storyline, however they better figure out a way to keep her in the show. There is a lot of us who will not watch any longer. Josh and Reva have so much chemistry, it is nice to watch them. Like a good book. Don't let it have a horrible ending for the devoted viewers.

#6   2006/11/01 08:24AM
    cherylhall

There is no way they'll kill Reva off for good. The writers have to know, after all these years, Reva is THE GUIDING LIGHT.

#7   2006/11/01 09:41AM
    crafter125

I am with you all about Reva being THE GUIDING LIGHT. She just can't die. I cried like a baby yesterday and have been so upset. All I can think of is Reva, Josh, Billy, and Jonathan. I can't believe that Kim will be off the show. She is a wonderful actress and I just love her. I also think she is beautiful and aging beautifully. She is not too old for Josh!!!!! Kim, if you go off the show there will be no show. A lot of viewers will be lost also. Keep up the GREAT work.

#8   2006/11/01 10:07AM
    Soapy Jan

Reva is a very good actress, and the guiding Light just will not be intertaining enough for me without her, I have laughed with her and cried with her,even got angry with her from time to time. But Reva is who made me want to watch the show. Josh and Reva belong togeather, Please ....Reva has to live,and for all the soul mates who are not togeather...that want to be ,that watch the show for a little bit of magic..do this one for them. Let Josh and Reva live their fantasy for them. I also hear Jonathan may be leaving.....why.... why are my favorites possibly leaving?? Ater missing so many years of the guiding Light , I tune back in just in time to see them leave ...this is torture, and if Reva dies .....so will the show for me.

#9   2006/11/01 01:50PM
    harminni72

Quote mustangjuls: I was right there with you..cried like a baby! Reva and Johnathan are breaking my heart..They are both so believable. This story line is so heartbreaking. I may have missed it, but I have still not seen any news of Kim leaving the show. Correct me if I'm wrong....perhaps its just wishful thinking on my part.

I have not heard anything that she is leaving, I check the soap digest book weekly.

#10   2006/11/01 04:12PM
    mustangjuls

Ok, everyone....I did get on the official Kim Zimmer fanclub site, and according to that she signed a contract in july. Perhaps a remission is in the near future. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list