List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Dear Lord I miss Guiding Light

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dear Lord I miss Guiding Light

Started by dafyduc at 2013/11/01 05:54AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/06 10:32PM, Views: 644, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/11/01 05:54AM
    Dear Lord I miss Guiding Light
    dafyduc

I still miss Guiding Light so badly that I will not watch anything in that time slot on CBS. I also refuse to buy anything Sony. Even if it is cheaper I will buy some other brand.
    I remember the good ole days before jfp got her talons into GL. Josh and Reva, Roger was just awesome, and Buzz was adorable. Now the crap that passes for stories just makes me a little sick to my stomach(when I can muster up the energy to watch)
    Miss you GL!!!!

#2   2013/11/18 09:58AM
    Re: Dear Lord I miss Guiding Light
    LucyT

Quote dafyduc: I still miss Guiding Light so badly that I will not watch anything in that time slot on CBS. I also refuse to buy anything Sony. Even if it is cheaper I will buy some other brand.
    I remember the good ole days before jfp got her talons into GL. Josh and Reva, Roger was just awesome, and Buzz was adorable. Now the crap that passes for stories just makes me a little sick to my stomach(when I can muster up the energy to watch)
    Miss you GL!!!!

I miss this soap also.I came here because I just saw a GL cast picture on twitter and I started crying like mourning crying.I grew up watching GL and I miss it like family.I am like you I will not watch anything that replaced GL/ATWT.

#3   2014/02/22 03:03PM
    Layngel

Quote LucyT:
    Quote dafyduc: I still miss Guiding Light so badly that I will not watch anything in that time slot on CBS. I also refuse to buy anything Sony. Even if it is cheaper I will buy some other brand.
    Miss you GL!!!!

I miss this soap also.I came here because I just saw a GL cast picture on twitter and I started crying like mourning crying.I grew up watching GL and I miss it like family.I am like you I will not watch anything that replaced GL/ATWT.

Missing GL so bad!

#4   2014/02/27 05:08PM
    savytabby

ICAM, and the cast had such great chemistry with each other. Seeing how y&r has under-utilized Cynthia Watros just makes it even worse -- she could have been their version of Annie. I wish more of the GL actors would turn up on the other soap operas, either in new roles or as their GL personas.

#5   2014/03/19 07:40AM
    Babygirl87006

I miss GL so Much I watch clips on youTube!

#6   2014/04/17 09:05AM
    Layngel

Quote Babygirl87006: I miss GL so Much I watch clips on youTube!

Me too.

#7   2014/07/06 10:32PM
    savytabby

I do too. Y&R's Newmans and Abbotts have noting on the Spauldings vs. the Lewises, and they did fammily relationships the best of any soap I have seen. Sure they're were some out-of-left-field revelations along that end, but it remained true to what the character was about. GL just knew how to do it.

#8   2014/07/06 10:32PM
    savytabby

I do too. Y&R's Newmans and Abbotts have noting on the Spauldings vs. the Lewises, and they did fammily relationships the best of any soap I have seen. Sure they're were some out-of-left-field revelations along that end, but it remained true to what the character was about. GL just knew how to do it.

#9   2014/07/06 10:32PM
    savytabby

#10   2014/07/06 10:32PM
    savytabby

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list