List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: does anyone remember

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

does anyone remember

Started by justine50 at 2013/08/27 06:22PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/22 03:01PM, Views: 327, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/08/27 06:22PM
    does anyone remember
    justine50

Does anyone remember the main storyline from the summer of 2006?

#2   2013/09/11 09:13AM
    Re: does anyone remember
    Chrissi

I remember it was Reva's battle with cancer. She hid it from Josh who was dating her sister.

#3   2013/09/12 10:31AM
    justine50

Do you remember if there was a song used in the show that summer that was also used in the promos and played on the radio??? Im trying to find this song and I know it was that time frame and it was sung by a man. I loved it but cant remember what it was. All I remember was the music was intense and gave me goosebumps. I know it was either on guiding light or as the world turns but for the life of me I cant find any promos from that time on you tube and every search ive tried has come up fruitless. Im getting married next week and I have been searching for this song for almost a year now. I wanted to hear it agaon to see if we could use it for our dance

#4   2014/02/21 06:26AM
    soapzealot70

Hi Justine, I know it probably won't help as you've already tied the knot but when I saw this I couldn't help but feel the same way. Now I never heard it on the radio, but I think you're referring to "In a Moment". There used to be a dedicated website that listed the songs by year/storyline. Will check to see if I still have a link, and if it still exists. Know that used alot of new independent artists that used MySpace and ITunes to put their music out there. The songs were always so infectious, once you heard them couldn't get them out of your head. Were the lyrics something like this?: I have forgotten what I was about to say, I am determined to not let this get in my way, what if, what then, what now...changing lanes I rearrange, in a moment, my God it's strange how life can change, I need a moment? Hope this might help-even though it's late. Also loved "Far Away From Here", started playing it back in '07 when Remy was in the chapel praying for Tammy after she was mowed down. Played part of it each day until the day of the funeral and then played the whole thing: There's not a price too high, no amount I would not pay, if someone could only take me far away, far from here". OMG, miss my GL!:-((

#5   2014/02/22 03:01PM
    Layngel

That was a sad time

Miss GL!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list