List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Howdy and Happy Easter!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Howdy and Happy Easter!!

Started by Rosie Butterface at 2013/03/31 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/08 10:58PM, Views: 166, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/03/31 05:33PM
    Howdy and Happy Easter!!
    Rosie Butter...

Hi ya all! Hope all is doing well and had a great day of fun with family and friends. My hubby had to fly out of state Take care to all those who are still out there reading!!

#2   2013/04/02 04:27PM
    Re: Howdy and Happy Easter!!
    Bizzie Fan

Quote Rosie Butterface: Hi ya all! Hope all is doing well and had a great day of fun with family and friends. My hubby had to fly out of state Take care to all those who are still out there reading!!

Hi Rosie,

Good to see your post. Hope all is well with you. Things have been busy so I haven't had a chance to post in a while.
    Still miss posting with everyone. Will try to check in more often. Again, so good seeing your post.

#3   2013/04/07 02:47PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Bizzie Fan:
    Quote Rosie Butterface: Hi ya all! Hope all is doing well and had a great day of fun with family and friends. My hubby had to fly out of state Take care to all those who are still out there reading!!

Hi Rosie,

Good to see your post. Hope all is well with you. Things have been busy so I haven't had a chance to post in a while.
    Still miss posting with everyone. Will try to check in more often. Again, so good seeing your post.

Hi Bizzie Fan---So good to hear from you! I know you are busy with your crew and this time it is faster than ever! Glad you are good! I try to add when I can. Take care and look forward to hear from ya soon!!!

#4   2013/04/08 10:58PM
    LucyT

hey I didn't post here when GL was still on I wish I would have but didn't even know about MB'S then.I am always happy to se someone still post here though I miss GL more than I ever thought I would.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list