List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: What is going on?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is going on?

Started by thehawaiichick808 at 2006/10/22 02:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 09:05AM, Views: 650, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/22 06:23AM
    Re: What is going on?
    guidingfan1981

Quote thehawaiichick808: Ok I have been watching this show for about eight and a half years now, and i have got some comments on it that I want to let out. Josh and Reva, they belong together. Whats the deal with this new Cassie anyway she acts bad and doesn't pull off the part. I absolutely hate that she is with Josh and I think if anyone is going to be leaving the show it should be cassie. I think that they really needs to get reva off this whole cancer trip and have her and cassie go at it big time so she can get her husband back. As for Jonathan and Tammy I think tammy is a terrible person for pushing jonathan onto lizzie and the baby and now shes screwing aroung with remmy it's disgusting. I do not think they should have jonathan leave the show he is an amazing actor and he deserves a lot of awards for his work. Yes i know i sound like im talking as if this show is real, but to me it s a good show and i love it and thats just how i feel. this is the only soap the you will watch and have good acting going on in it, all the rest has a lot of baaaaaaaad acting going on. that's my story

i agree with you i tried to watch some of the other soaps they just seem so fake where as guiding light seeems so real like really good acting i guess lol
    i've been watching for 18 years it always keeps me quessing as well as focused lol

#2   2006/10/22 07:30AM
    hrshane

Jonathon is leaving because he is choosing to I think .yes the new casey not good Reva and Josh tried of that story.

#3   2006/10/22 07:16PM
    Marti

I believe Jon is leaving on his own. He is an amazing actor so maybe he has a movie coming up. Something big maybe coming his way. I got a email from the "Zimmerian" (KZ fan club) that KZ is asking everyone for photographs for some big party she is planning for him, Tom P. Yes, Cassie does stink in more ways than one. Just my opinion.

#4   2006/10/23 09:05AM
    TWOTONE

I have watched this show since I was a kid. This is the worst story line I have ever seen. I don't think Reva deserves Josh. She has treated him so bad. This Cassie PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEse. Give me a break. Do something with her. John & Lizzie needs to be together. Tammy needs some one else. Not Remmey. Hey Rick & Beth belong together he has always loved her anyway. Give him a break.
    Come on let Oliva & Eva love each other . They both need a break.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list