List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Marina , my favorite character , needs more storylines, and not with Mallet!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marina , my favorite character , needs more storylines, and not with Mallet!

Started by Erin at 2006/10/21 05:13PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/21 05:13PM, Views: 401, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2006/10/21 05:13PM
    Marina , my favorite character , needs more storylines, and not with Mallet!
    Erin

Ok, Marina Cooper is my favorite character on this show! She's fun, beautiful , and very smart! But when it comes to guys, she's definitely needing help! first it was shayne, a sweet reasonble guy, but then after he left, it was on to Danny Santos, the one and only man, whose heart belonged to Michelle, bad choice! Afterwards, she started dating her ex-stepfather, Alan-micheal, can anybody said weird...? Plus the storylines seemes a little not so good, but they did ok. I wish that Marina could do something so spectaclar that everyone in Springfield would be talking about her for months! She's so awesome as a cop, but dating ....she needs help! Please don't let her end up with Mallet, who was married to her Aunt! I can see it now, a fight between neice and aunt, that would make a good storyline, I guess!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list