List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Merry Christmas to all my GL friends.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Merry Christmas to all my GL friends.

Started by SndrElkins at 2012/12/17 08:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/08 11:00PM, Views: 311, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/12/17 08:33AM
    Merry Christmas to all my GL friends.
    SndrElkins

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of my dear sweet GL friends.I miss you all so much.

#2   2012/12/20 07:34PM
    Re: Merry Christmas to all my GL friends.
    Rosie Butter...

Quote SndrElkins: Merry Christmas to each and everyone of my dear sweet GL friends.I miss you all so much.

HI!!!!! I am still here!! Not to many left, glad to see your post. Hope all is good with you and the rest of the GL fans too! I miss everyone so much and hope all are well and happy! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and the Best New Year. Oh, how I miss GL, ATWT and so on at the Holiday times. I loved the Phillip and Beth Christmas story in New York. Take care!

#3   2013/01/08 01:17PM
    Chrissi

Merry Christmas (belated) Sandra! I really wish Prospect Park would take over GL and ATWT and bring these shows back the way they are for OLTL and AMC!

#4   2013/01/09 05:34AM
    dafyduc

Quote Chrissi: Merry Christmas (belated) Sandra! I really wish Prospect Park would take over GL and ATWT and bring these shows back the way they are for OLTL and AMC!

Wouldn't that be great?

#5   2013/04/08 11:00PM
    LucyT

Quote Chrissi: Merry Christmas (belated) Sandra! I really wish Prospect Park would take over GL and ATWT and bring these shows back the way they are for OLTL and AMC!

I wish they would!any chance?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list