List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Bizzie Fan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bizzie Fan

Started by Rosie Butterface at 2012/12/10 06:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 03:08PM, Views: 317, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/12/10 06:43AM
    Bizzie Fan
    Rosie Butter...

Hi Bizzie Fan.... Have not seen any posts from you for awhile and wanted to check in and make sure you are ok??

#2   2013/05/25 07:37PM
    Re: Bizzie Fan
    Bizzie Fan

Quote Rosie Butterface: Hi Bizzie Fan.... Have not seen any posts from you for awhile and wanted to check in and make sure you are ok??

Rosie, I just now found this post. So sorry that I didn't see it before. Hope all is going well for you and your family. Thank you for checking in on me. I am doing ok. I am very blessed and thankful. One year ago this past week (5-22-12) my family and I were on our way home from vacation and had a blow out which caused us to have a roll over and total our suv. We were truely blessed. Other than some cuts and bruises, and I ended up with some stitches, we were all ok.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 07:46PM
    #3   2013/05/29 03:08PM
    Re: Bizzie Fan
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Bizzie Fan:
    Quote Rosie Butterface: Hi Bizzie Fan.... Have not seen any posts from you for awhile and wanted to check in and make sure you are ok??

Rosie, I just now found this post. So sorry that I didn't see it before. Hope all is going well for you and your family. Thank you for checking in on me. I am doing ok. I am very blessed and thankful. One year ago this past week (5-22-12) my family and I were on our way home from vacation and had a blow out which caused us to have a roll over and total our suv. We were truely blessed. Other than some cuts and bruises, and I ended up with some stitches, we were all ok.

So many have left this site and I always worry about everyone and hope all are doing well. I am so sorry to here about your accident, but so glad you all have come out of it, for the most part, ok! I know you enough to know that as long as your family is ok, all is ok, as they are your world! I am always happy to see your posts!! I hope this summer is a safe and mellow summer for ya all!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list