List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Reva's Fiery End

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Reva's Fiery End

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/20 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/24 02:39PM, Views: 1999, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/23 10:55AM
    Re: Reva's Fiery End
    Marti

I read somewhere that he would find out in Nov. Well Nov. is almost here. I doubt that it is going to happen. I did read in a KZ newsletter that she thinks Robert Newman and Jordan Clark will receive Best Actor nominations for the upcoming Nov. shows.

#12   2006/10/23 10:56AM
    cbsfanalways

Quote Soap Fan: Reva has already done the drive off the bridge thing. That's how she met Richard, had Jonathon, then returned leaving Jonathon behind to be raised by adoptive parents. What a mess. Why do they want to do that again? It's time for entirely new storylines and more realistic ones. The cloning one and the passing back and forth in time thru a painting sure weren't realistic.

I agree. I'm tired of Reva driving off of brigdes. It would have been better to have her go away to a clinic and they could have brought her back cured someday.

#13   2006/10/23 02:53PM
    speish

Reva's story line is absurd and depressing A good point was achieved with Breast Cancer awareness but for HOW LONG will you drag this out ...i have stopped watching this long drawn out dying sequence MAYBE i will come back after its over...how can one NOT tell their soulmate about cancer very far fetched...i keep looking to see if kim zimmer is leaving the cast ....And really a red sports car ..i think you did this once

#14   2006/10/23 02:55PM
    Niki

I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT WILL HAPPEN! Spoil it for me please! I am so tired of this.

#15   2006/10/24 08:52AM
    mod matt

Reva might get saved in two different ways tomorrow from what I've heard. Either Billy balks and calls Jonathan to somehow stop her at the last moment, or Harley acting on a tip or suspicion does. Considering how drowsy and out fo it Reva was today though, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole episode wasn't a dream.

#16   2006/10/24 02:19PM
    cajunrose

I don't know what will happen to Reva, but this is getting old! GL needs a new story line. Everyone is losing interest.

#17   2006/10/24 02:34PM
    tipton2

you had me worried, it would be a shame to lose her altogether, I would like to see the real Reva again, back to her old self, if she drives off the cliff, it maybe a long time, before she returns. I want her back with Josh, her forever Bud...Sheila E.

#18   2006/10/24 02:39PM
    Niki

Quote mod matt: Reva might get saved in two different ways tomorrow from what I've heard. Either Billy balks and calls Jonathan to somehow stop her at the last moment, or Harley acting on a tip or suspicion does. Considering how drowsy and out fo it Reva was today though, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole episode wasn't a dream.

I hope its a dream. I am so tired of this. Is this tomorrow?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list