List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Reva's Fiery End

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Reva's Fiery End

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/20 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/24 02:39PM, Views: 2002, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/20 10:13AM
    Reva's Fiery End
    mod matt

This is a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt. Reva is set to go out in a blaze of glory this week. After a ceremony involving most of the extended family, she will drive off a cliff in a sports car she and Billy buy. She's made numerous explicit references to doing this already and it would it difficult for Josh and Cassie to know she died of cancer.

After this, she's supposed to come back to life somehow. The details on that are very sketchy. Kim Zimmer however has insisted that, when Reva comes back, it won't have anything to do with Jonathan's baby, despite rumors that the baby would be used as a stem cell donor etc.

#2   2006/10/20 11:36AM
    Re: Reva's Fiery End
    lourosebud

How's this, Reva is snatched out of the falling car by a Marvel superhero who saves her and cures her.
    The cure gives her super powers and she comes back to Springfield and saves the town from all sorts of terrible happenings.

#3   2006/10/20 07:28PM
    Marti

I read a similiar story in the "Zimmerian," a Kim Zimmer fan club newsletter. I did not know she was coming back some how. According to the newslatter Reva is going to throw a big going away bash for all of Springfield to remember her by. No one but Billy and Jon know the real reason for the party. She gets all dressed up and none could be the wiser. I just bet she wears her red dress. Hawk and Rusty are there along with just about everybody else. Then she gets in her little red sports car and drives off into the sunset or the bridge in her case. When he is alone Billy pours himself a drink. I guess Josh never finds out the truth about her if Billy doesn't tell him. I beleive this is all susposed to take place on Wednesday, Oct. 26. Oh, I forgot to mention that Josh moves in with Cassie. Why am I not surprized?

#4   2006/10/21 06:21AM
    Soap Fan

Reva has already done the drive off the bridge thing. That's how she met Richard, had Jonathon, then returned leaving Jonathon behind to be raised by adoptive parents. What a mess. Why do they want to do that again? It's time for entirely new storylines and more realistic ones. The cloning one and the passing back and forth in time thru a painting sure weren't realistic.

#5   2006/10/21 08:46AM
    branman1016

Jon and Billy aren't the only 2 that know. Lizzie does too.

#6   2006/10/21 04:45PM
    grits1976

Quote branman1016: Jon and Billy aren't the only 2 that know. Lizzie does too.

I have wondered why Lizzie hasn't let it slip, I thought she would in retaliation for John's rant about her mom and Rick the other day. She really suprised me. I think that Cassie's on to Reeva any way.

#7   2006/10/21 06:43PM
    Marti

Quote branman1016: Jon and Billy aren't the only 2 that know. Lizzie does too.

Yes, I did forget. I do wonder why she hasn't mentioned that to anyone.

#8   2006/10/22 10:33PM
    pdames4

Hey Marti, If reva does wear a Red dress, how much would you like to wager it won't be the one she wore in the pool way back when. I'm also tired of the Drive off a Bridge Reva. why can't she get a Hot Air baloon like Nola and Quint did when they got married. That would be more symbolic. I just want this storyline to die! die! die! Love Reva, hate Cassie, So glad Laura Wright left before all this came about. i would like to write to Kim and find oput how she really feels about this storyline once it's over. i bet she hates it as much as the fans. A better storyline would have been Reva being mad as hell. So mad that the cancer just gave up because of her zest for life.

#9   2006/10/23 09:09AM
    vicc

If Reva goes off a cliff, and Josh never finds out that she has been protecting him from the fact that she has cancer--
    that will be the LAST show for me. This is no idle threat.
    I have been waiting for Josh to find out for SO LONG--and I HAVE HAD IT!!

#10   2006/10/23 10:00AM
    Pa..lilypad

Quote vicc: If Reva goes off a cliff, and Josh never finds out that she has been protecting him from the fact that she has cancer--
    that will be the LAST show for me. This is no idle threat.
    I have been waiting for Josh to find out for SO LONG--and I HAVE HAD IT!!

I feel the same way you do!!!!!!!!!I stopped watching it a few weeks back when she found out and didn't tell Josh right away.NOBODY can go through what she did and Josh couldn't tell..I started watching it last week again when I saw Lizzy in the hospital.I will not watch it no more if he does not find out.And the Josh and Cassie thing is sick.I could not even think about having a thing with my brother inlaw that is just sick..Bad story lines here.........

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list