List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: what do you miss most

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what do you miss most

Started by LucyT at 2012/10/11 08:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 10:43PM, Views: 1158, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/01/20 11:31PM
    Re: what do you miss most
    LucyT

I loved jonathan and lizzie together also.Roger Thorp,those days where some of the best.Did you love him or hate him?I have to say I loved him even when he was very very bad.

#12   2013/01/21 08:04AM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Lori1: Oh the way Alan died still haunts me... just sitting there on that bench all alone, no fan fair, nothing.

In my world, I like to think that Alan faked his death and is living a great life on his own Island---a very warm island!!!

#13   2013/01/23 10:44AM
    sonny6

Quote LucyT: I realy do have a life as I am sure you do as well but losing this show was like losing a family member well maybe more like losing the family farm.The one thats been around for the last 100 years and has housed all the people you loved.

Lucy I agree, with GL and ATWT off the air, I too find a part of me gone. No kidding or joking aside I really miss these people, they where all like family...

#14   2013/01/29 02:51PM
    LucyT

I realy wish guiding light and as the world turns could be brought back.I know some of the actors have moved on for good but I would much rather watch a soap than ever watch a talk show.
    The upside to the shows being gone is I visit with friends and family and get more house work done in the after noons but I used to hurry around and get everything done early so I could watch in the after noon.I know most women are working and just DVR these days but I get to stay home and I loved watching my after noon saops.

#15   2013/02/11 11:34AM
    fan39

I miss everything about the Guiding light.. I also miss chatting with all of you about the show.

#16   2013/02/19 01:24PM
    LucyT

Quote fan39: I miss everything about the Guiding light.. I also miss chatting with all of you about the show.

I only found this site after the soap was canceled I guess I could look back and read some of the toppics but I think it would only make me home sick .

#17   2013/08/03 08:58PM
    Ritz007

JAMMY!!!

#18   2013/10/04 10:43PM
    LucyT

Quote Ritz007: JAMMY!!!

I just went back and watched the Christmas Jammy scenes they where great.Tom is so hot and I love his acting.I miss GL always!!!I can't believe it has been four years.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/04 10:44PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list