List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Philip

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Philip

Started by Marti at 2006/10/19 06:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 06:22PM, Views: 1213, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/19 06:22PM
    Philip
    Marti

I just learned that Grant Alexander was fired from Guiding Light. Does anyone know the reason? It worries me because if they would fire him they could fire anyone. I like the actors on this show with the exception of the lady who plays Cassie.

#2   2006/10/19 07:07PM
    Re: Philip
    lourosebud

Quote Marti: I just learned that Grant Alexander was fired from Guiding Light. Does anyone know the reason? It worries me because if they would fire him they could fire anyone. I like the actors on this show with the exception of the lady who plays Cassie.

Where did yiu learn he was fired? We knew months in advance he was leaving

#3   2006/10/20 10:21AM
    mod matt

Grant Aleksander was fired. The reasons have never really been known. Tabloids suggested that it was because he was difficult to work with and some of his co-stars complained about him. He's said that he finds those assertions rather baffling and suggested they simply needed a dramatic storyline. However, they did leave it open and have asked him back, but he has refused and spends most of his time working on his pet charity.

#4   2006/10/23 08:29PM
    branman1016

I learned his was fired when Crystal Hunt(the old Lizzie) had a fairwell interview tih TV Guide when she left GL..I miss phillip/

#5   2006/10/24 07:07AM
    vicc

Well -I wondered what happened to Phillip!!
    I miss him; he added a lot to GL. I don't like Beth with Alan.
    I wish he would come back (and get Beth in line).....

#6   2006/10/24 07:55AM
    jen24

i agree i wish he would come back to help lizzy get away from alan. she needs her dad to help her. since her mother isn't doing anything.

#7   2006/10/24 02:40PM
    Niki

Quote Marti: I just learned that Grant Alexander was fired from Guiding Light. Does anyone know the reason? It worries me because if they would fire him they could fire anyone. I like the actors on this show with the exception of the lady who plays Cassie.

I can't stand the lady who plays Cassie now!

#8   2007/03/22 10:32AM
    jess76

Please forgive me I know this is old news,but I just came across it.I was surprized to read this if this is true,does it mean that the character of phillip will never come back?

#9   2007/03/22 10:40AM
    jess76

Quote NGray1:
    Quote jess76: Please forgive me I know this is old news,but I just came across it.I was surprized to read this if this is true,does it mean that the character of phillip will never come back?

Probably. I know that they've asked him to come back at least twice and he's refused. I don't think they would recast b/c it would just be...outrageous

I'm very sad to hear this But at least we still have REVA

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list