List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: 50 Shades of Grant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

50 Shades of Grant

Started by Rosie Butterface at 2012/07/11 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2012/09/19 10:35AM, Views: 430, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/07/11 07:40AM
    50 Shades of Grant
    Rosie Butter...

Well, if you are reading this, then you know Rosie hearts Phillip/GA!! It might have been posted, but if so I missed it, until now. http://soaps.sheknows.com/guidinglight/news/id/25585/Ex-Guiding_Lights_Grant_Ale... />
    This link talks about how Grant Aleksander went back to college in 2010, after dropping out to join GL. May 2012 he received his college degree. I had so much fun in college, I am still in shock I have a degree. The idea of going back to college after 3 years let alone 30 years would not be easy. Congrat Grad!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/15 12:24PM
    #2   2012/07/19 07:17PM
    Re: 50 Shades of Grant
    Bizzie Fan

Hi Rosie,
    I also read about GA ging back to college. Imagine how hard it would be to pay attention to the professor if you were in the same class.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

#3   2012/07/22 02:03PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Bizzie Fan: Hi Rosie,
    I also read about GA ging back to college. Imagine how hard it would be to pay attention to the professor if you were in the same class.

I was always skipping classes to watch my soaps, especially if I had classes the same time as GL. However, if I had GA in my class, I would have been there everyday!!!!! Of couse, I would have failed, as I would be lost his GA's eyes. I am sure the campus police would write me up for stocking too!!! However, I used to follow my hubby around campus, as he had such a cute bum. 7 years later, he asked me out and we have been together for almost two decades! Stocking does have it place!

#4   2012/07/25 10:14AM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote Rosie Butterface:

I was always skipping classes to watch my soaps, especially if I had classes the same time as GL. However, if I had GA in my class, I would have been there everyday!!!!! Of couse, I would have failed, as I would be lost his GA's eyes. I am sure the campus police would write me up for stocking too!!! However, I used to follow my hubby around campus, as he had such a cute bum. 7 years later, he asked me out and we have been together for almost two decades! Stocking does have it place!

Hear you on that. I would plan my day so that I would be home in time for GL. It still doesn't seem right when 3:00 comes and there is no GL.

Speaking of stalking, we went to a TA concert a couple years ago and just happened to be lucky enough to park behind his big bus. When the concert was over, we had to move so his bus could get out. So when his bus pulled out, we pulled out and followed it til the next where they got of. My boys were like Mom, he is going to think you are stalking him.

#5   2012/08/06 07:00AM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Bizzie Fan:
    Quote Rosie Butterface:

Hear you on that. I would plan my day so that I would be home in time for GL. It still doesn't seem right when 3:00 comes and there is no GL.

Speaking of stalking, we went to a TA concert a couple years ago and just happened to be lucky enough to park behind his big bus. When the concert was over, we had to move so his bus could get out. So when his bus pulled out, we pulled out and followed it til the next where they got of. My boys were like Mom, he is going to think you are stalking him.

Too Funny!!! It's not stalking if there is no restraining order;0)

#6   2012/08/12 04:33PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote Rosie Butterface:
    Quote Bizzie Fan:
    Quote Rosie Butterface:

Too Funny!!! It's not stalking if there is no restraining order;0)

Very true. We went to another one of his concerts last night and once again we got to park near his bus.

Hope all is well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/12 04:34PM
    #7   2012/08/13 08:56AM
    mamarock

So miss posting with ya'll about GL!!!!

So call me crazy but the first thing I thought about in July....awwww, no Bauer BBQ!!!!

Miss that show so much!!!!!

#8   2012/08/17 02:12PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote mamarock: So miss posting with ya'll about GL!!!!

So call me crazy but the first thing I thought about in July....awwww, no Bauer BBQ!!!!

HI!!! Glad to see your post:0) July and Bauer's BBQ's have been part of many lives, on TV and in real life. I did watch the New Dallas and enjoyed it a lot. When I they had Southfork's BBQ's I loved it. That is what I miss of the 80's, well the music too, but the Soaps and the big productions. I cannot believe it will be 3 years this Sept. without GL:0(

#9   2012/08/18 07:53AM
    mamarock

Quote Rosie Butterface:

HI!!! Glad to see your post:0) July and Bauer's BBQ's have been part of many lives, on TV and in real life. I did watch the New Dallas and enjoyed it a lot. When I they had Southfork's BBQ's I loved it. That is what I miss of the 80's, well the music too, but the Soaps and the big productions. I cannot believe it will be 3 years this Sept. without GL:0(

Hi Rosie! I watched the new Dallas and absolutely loved it! The 80's were the best! GL was at it's best! Whoever thought those days of soaps would be a thing of the past! I am watching Y&R now, but never liked it as much as GL! I can't believe the Bold and Beautiful is still on...JMO that is one boring soap

I loved the summer months when they had the teenage storylines on...remember Kevin Bacon??????

#10   2012/09/19 10:35AM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote mamarock:
    Quote Rosie Butterface:

Hi Rosie! I watched the new Dallas and absolutely loved it! The 80's were the best! GL was at it's best! Whoever thought those days of soaps would be a thing of the past! I am watching Y&R now, but never liked it as much as GL! I can't believe the Bold and Beautiful is still on...JMO that is one boring soap

I loved the summer months when they had the teenage storylines on...remember Kevin Bacon??????

Oh how I remember Tim aka Kevin Bacon----still love him! I remember when he left GL and Meg Ryan left ATWT thinking what a big mistake they were making. I think they did ok trying new stuff!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list