List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Reva and Josh

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Reva and Josh

Started by nauti330 at 2006/10/17 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 02:11PM, Views: 1718, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/19 09:55AM
    Re: Reva and Josh
    grandma07

Quote Soap Fan: Josh and Reva deserve to come together in a united front to conquer the cancer. They need to keep searching 'together' as they 'always' have to find the miraculous cure to keep her (Kim) on the show. Josh and Reva for me as a viewer are 'forever, always'. Cassie needs to back off Josh. Sisters in normal circumstance sharing one man is taboo. It's worse when one of them is dying....whether the others know or not. It just shouldn't be happening.

#12   2006/10/19 09:59AM
    grandma07

I agree 100% cassie dose not belong with josh .Its always been reva and josh the way it should be.Sisters just dont do that . I belive that josh and reva should do this together. I also hope theyu keep reva on. if they choose to let reva go, I will find another show

#13   2006/10/19 10:03AM
    Niki

Right on!!! I will not watch if she was gone. I almost couldn't watch after they got rid of Laura Wright (Cassie) and put that skunk on to replace her. I can't stand to look at her and josh. I don't watch them, I FFWD through them its gross. I hate this storyline and I cannot wait until NOV just so something different will happen. I mean I know they said she will live somehow. But just saying just in response to this wacky storyline. What were they gonna say when she died of cancer?? What would everybody be told? A bid lie? I dunno, I just think this illness affects alot of ppl and that it should be approached with support from her fam not just billy. Its just sad she's cheating herself and everyone else. Anyway back to subject. NO MORE CASSIE AND JOSH!

#14   2006/10/19 11:49AM
    CEREICE

I have watched Guiding Light for many years and have seen
    characters come and go. Something about Reva has kept me
    watching. Through all of the story lines remember the
    cloning story line how far fetched was that. Any way I agree this storyline is so lame, people with a life threatening illness do not shun their families they need there families. Get on with it but please leave Reva (Kim) alone give her more money what ever she wants but keep her and loose Kassie what a joke I do not like the new kassie and she and Josh very bad.

#15   2006/10/19 12:29PM
    NNoel

:0 I agree about Josh and Cassie! The whole thing between the two of them just makes me sick. The characters would not be like that about what was going on with Reva in Reality...I think they would be a little more interested in what is going on with Reva. PLEASE get to the point. I love guiding light but honestly, I'm getting tired of this bit between all of them.

#16   2006/10/19 12:41PM
    jen24

I agree, They really need to have reva tell the truth.It is getting a little old. Josh still cares about her and she still cares about josh so put them back together. Josh and Cassie just don't match. The old Cassie was alot better. Cause she never would have gotten with josh. The other cassie was always worried about her own life. N-Eways Reva and Billy don't match either. So just hurry up and let tell josh so he can help her and make her all better if they can.

#17   2006/10/19 02:11PM
    pdames4

Too bad every person who watches Guiding Light can't read this andmake a decision to not watch for an entire day. I bet the Powers that Be would get rid of this stupid storyline then. I would think that Kim Zimmer would have enough clout to say "enough is enough."

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list