List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Reva and Josh

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Reva and Josh

Started by nauti330 at 2006/10/17 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/19 02:11PM, Views: 1796, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/17 01:08PM
    Reva and Josh
    nauti330

>) this is getting to me I wish Reva would just tell Josh the truth about her condition. I feel like the viewer are getting sick of the whole thing. I feel like it is giving people who have cancer a bad vibe. Like run from it all and give up your family because you are going to die any way. Get to the point and let it be known please

#2   2006/10/17 01:34PM
    Re: Reva and Josh
    Pamela416

I agree, it's getting old and they need to wrap it up. I thought today finally Reva would tell Josh and what happens...she tells him she has a gambling problem! It's getting so annoying!
    I think i'm going to watch the other story lines play out and if things don't wrap up soon with the Reva/Josh/Cassie/Cancer storyline, I'm going to find something else to watch. It'll be a sad break for me because I have always loved GL.

#3   2006/10/17 02:03PM
    robbiebrown

You are so right! My sister died of cancer a few years ago. We cared for her deeply and cared for her giving her the best of loving care. This story line is so (for lack of a more appropriate word) STUPID. Frankly all the story lines on this soap are too OLD!! NEW WRITERS are definitely needed!!!

#4   2006/10/17 03:55PM
    janieduck

Reva and Josh have represented love and togetherness for too long to let this storyline continue. Cassie is so shallow in this storyline. Jonathan is the only REAL person in the important cancer line. His emotions about his Mom are so sincere--this is the way we want and need family. The CANCER is the message you are delivering not selfishness.

#5   2006/10/17 06:59PM
    midge

:( Ya know I really love Reva and Josh and I hope Kim Zimmer isn't leaving the show I love her but come on already she needs to tell Josh whats going on!!!!! Cassie will get over the heartbreak because we all know Josh and Reve are forever!!! Bud and Reva

#6   2006/10/17 08:41PM
    Marti

I sat on the edge of my seat when Reve said, yes, there was something wrong. I just knew she was going to tell the truth. Why? Why? Why wont she tell him the truth? It doesn't make any difference now. The hospital is built. She has pushed Josh and Cassie together. What is the point?
    When she told him to check the secret hiding place in the fireplace bricks I knew what she was going to do. I hope he checks and finds Cassie's birth certificate and finds out that Cassie's is his half-sister. Then maybe Reva will tell him the truth about herself.

#7   2006/10/18 08:28AM
    Issa

I started listening to Guiding Light on the radio before TV and have been through many unbelievable situations but this is the worst. I skip through anything between Josh and Cassie. After all of this so called unshelfishness, Reva looks more stupid than anything else. I certainly hope that Reva is not going to die, but if she is, the viewers certainly need to see Josh and Reva going through this together. I can't image how this affects those watching who are dealing with cancer in their families.

#8   2006/10/18 07:08PM
    Mollie

SOOOO annoyed with Josh and Reva. They need to move on with the story line. The gambling was a bit ridiculas...and the whole billy thing???

#9   2006/10/18 09:25PM
    mksturm

I am so sick of Cassie and Josh together I can hardly stand to watch. I am pissed at Reva too. This is so unlike Josh's behavior, I find it very hard to believe, because it is so not him! I am disgusted by him and Cassie's relationship, they simply do not work together. I hope the writers will come to their senses and end this crazy story SOON!Let Reva and Josh get it together, and do it soon before you lose anymore fans!

#10   2006/10/19 06:43AM
    Soap Fan

Josh and Reva deserve to come together in a united front to conquer the cancer. They need to keep searching 'together' as they 'always' have to find the miraculous cure to keep her (Kim) on the show. Josh and Reva for me as a viewer are 'forever, always'. Cassie needs to back off Josh. Sisters in normal circumstance sharing one man is taboo. It's worse when one of them is dying....whether the others know or not. It just shouldn't be happening.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list