List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: I'm new here, got a question

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm new here, got a question

Started by leenova at 2006/10/17 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/17 12:41PM, Views: 471, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/17 12:41PM
    I'm new here, got a question
    leenova

I don't know if I am posting this correctly or not but I have been trying to figure out what the heck they are talking about when the do the little break and say to see "whoever" on inside the light and then they give a date. Anyone have an idea of what I mean?

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 01:09PM
    #2   2006/10/17 01:17PM
    Re: I'm new here, got a question
    allie_colleg...

inside the light is always on wednedays. it is a spotlight on one particular storyline with no others in the mix. like jonathon/lizzie/tammy..... no beth/ric that day. that is "inside the light" it just means more in-depth-story.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 01:18PM
    #3   2006/10/17 01:21PM
    leenova

Thank you so much, it has been driving me crazy and now I can let my soon to be neice (by marriage) know too, her and her friend have gone crazy over the show! She does 2 weeks with her mom and then 2 with her dad so she sees 2 weeks a month of it and we update.

#4   2006/10/17 01:26PM
    Finicky fan

Quote leenova: I don't know if I am posting this correctly or not but I have been trying to figure out what the heck they are talking about when the do the little break and say to see "whoever" on in the light. Anyone have an idea of what I mean?

It is a special character highlight that is done on Wednesdays. They have done Reva, Josh, Billy, Alan, etc. Last week is was on Marina and her becoming a detective. Tomorrows episode highlights Jonathan.

I hope this helps.

#5   2006/10/17 01:31PM
    allie_colleg...

inside the light is always on wednedays. it is a spotlight on one particular storyline with no others in the mix. like jonathon/lizzie/tammy..... no beth/ric that day. that is "inside the light" it just means more in-depth-story.

#6   2006/10/17 01:44PM
    leenova

I will be watching tomorrow for sure, I may be an old lady but bad boy Jonathon is HOT! Too bad they are breaking his spirit, may be losing his true love and his mother.

#7   2006/10/17 05:47PM
    hrshane

Yes but he will find love with Lizzie and baby girl.I pefer he not be with his cousin Tammy not my thing.

#8   2006/10/17 07:01PM
    allie_colleg...

me too. tammy and jon are sickening

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list