List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: who wants Reva to come clean?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who wants Reva to come clean?

Started by hrshane at 2006/10/17 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/24 01:32PM, Views: 635, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/17 09:39AM
    who wants Reva to come clean?
    hrshane

I'm so sick of this cancer story that I almost don't want to watch anymore.I'm ready for Reva to tell Josh and again she lies today. She tells him she has a gambling problem.I'm over it. Come on writters move on .

#2   2006/10/23 08:28AM
    Re: who wants Reva to come clean?
    Bama

Reva needs to come clean as she dont know how much it hurts a family by not know this.I lost my mom to cancer and she would never of dreamed not telling us .

#3   2006/10/23 11:37AM
    cbsfanalways

Yes, please let Reva tell Josh already. I am getting tired of the story line. Time to move on and reunite Reva and Josh.

#4   2006/10/23 01:30PM
    Erin

I really want her to come clean too! it's been so long now, and it's getting boring. She's...starting to act dumber every day now . i mean, why not tell josh? What could he possible do to help her now? Even if she doesnt' tell josh, it's only fair to tell her other kids, since johnathon already knows, that would be even more painful to know about. It's sad watching her deteiroate like this with no one , except Billy around.

#5   2006/10/23 02:57PM
    Niki

Who wants Reva to come clean? EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

#6   2006/10/23 03:48PM
    grits1976

I think she's let it go to far, and I want the truth to come out to. Here's what I'ld do if I was the writer in charge of this storyline: Lizzie knows, so when Reeva comes to check on her at the hospital and you know she will b/c Reeva is a fixer, let her run into the Dr. or nurse or something, but let Tammy over hear bits & pieces, jump to her own conculsions. Confront Lizzie & Johnathon, who tell the truth, this throws the last nail in the Jon -Tammy fiasco. Let Tammy be the one to reveal it to the family, not Cassey, not Reeva and definantly not Billy (he's having a hard enough time with it). This ties everything up in a neat little box, so to speak.

#7   2006/10/23 07:49PM
    Marti

That makes a lot of sense___almost too much for this bunch. They have all "dummied up" except for Billy. He is doing his very best and it is getting harder everyday. Reva, although I love her, has not done right by Billy. He is so big hearted that he can't refuse her anything even if it is for her own good or his. I want Cassie to find out because she needs to feel badly for what she has done to her sister who has never done anything but help her. However, I do not want her to tell the family, that should come from Reva. Maybe Colin will come back and help Billy to help Reva do the right thing starting with going back to the doctor to see what they have been calling about.
    She is so set on dying that she has never considered it could be good news. Stranger things have happened.

#8   2006/10/24 12:28PM
    linda smith

Quote Niki: Who wants Reva to come clean? EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/24 01:35PM
    #9   2006/10/24 01:32PM
    Niki

CASSIE IS STUPID! Do we have to draw her a picture??? DUH== Reva said there's no cure...she found meds....marijuana..all the money..Cassie could at least be investigating it more or something instead of believing everything Reva says. Because when Reva was gone she talked about her like a dog to everybody! But she is acting so trusting now that she has her claws in Josh's back.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list