List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: New Move for Ava

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Move for Ava

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/16 09:29AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/16 08:20PM, Views: 543, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/16 09:29AM
    New Move for Ava
    mod matt

Rumor has it that, this week, Ava is going to be shedding her doe-eyed innocent persona for a bit of a change. Apparently, she is set to discover that Coop suspected Olivia of being her mother without letting on to his suspicions. They will get in a fight and she will get drunk leading her to make some choices she may have otherwise resisted. I'm guessing she falls in bed with Alan-Michael and they go after Olivia and Alan together. Any other guesses?

#2   2006/10/16 10:13AM
    Re: New Move for Ava
    Marti

Wow!! what a bombshell! I definitely think that was a move in the wrong direction. I know Ava would not have acted that way if she had been in control of herself. I had hoped that she would embrace Olivia when she found out. They really need each other.

#3   2006/10/16 11:06AM
    allie_colleg...

ava needs some moxie. but her and coop could become a good couple if she shows backbone against olivia w/out screwing morning(A.M., its what i call him.)

#4   2006/10/16 04:42PM
    hrshane

Will Alan -Michael always gets what he wants .So Ava better look out.But i guess we shall soon see.She will take care of Emma and she will forgive Olivia soon .

#5   2006/10/16 08:20PM
    Marti

That would be such a good ending that it might be too good to be true. No happy endings on this show___remember.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list