List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: It is good to see so many friends again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It is good to see so many friends again

Started by merrymary at 2012/03/04 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/25 09:55AM, Views: 5541, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/04/06 07:47PM
    Re: It is good to see so many friends again
    Bizzie Fan

Wishing all the GL friends a Blessed Easter!

Just have to say again how good it is to see the GL board active again.

#12   2012/04/10 07:09PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Bizzie Fan: Wishing all the GL friends a Blessed Easter!

Just have to say again how good it is to see the GL board active again.

Hi Bizzie Fan---I hope everyone had a "Hoppy Easter too!" I ate so much food--but it was worth it! We had a bunny in our backyard the whole day too. I think he enjoyed the bird food that fell to the ground. The Sound of Music was on, Oh how I love that movie---I still have a crush on Christphor Plummer-and yes, my crush on him is even older than the one I have had on Phillip!

#13   2012/04/12 03:49PM
    merrymary

Hi Everyone,
    How nice it was to see some of the "old' gang on the message board again... I hope you all had a great and Blessed Easter. Just seeing all the gang posting brought back so many good memories of us chatting back and forth every day. What fun we had giving our thoughts to the show and characters. We felt like we were all a part of the Springfield crowd. We were a big Guiding Light family. We talked about the characters if though we knew them personally, and shared their happiness, their grief, heartaches and pain. We became a part of the story. The ups and downs, the good and bad, the happiness and sorrow of each character... When I watch "Lizzie" on Y & R., I still see her as the little girl that grew into a woman. We all watched Phillip grow up too. Josh and Reva, back and forth, but together at the end.. Loved that, too... As you can tell, I really miss this soap. It was part of my family for so many years. The one thing I miss the most is chatting and rehashing the story lines with all of you. Let's try to come back on and just chat once in a while...It is good to see so many of you still out there and missing our favorite soap again...

#14   2012/04/17 05:16PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote merrymary: Hi Everyone,
    How nice it was to see some of the "old' gang on the message board again... I hope you all had a great and Blessed Easter. Just seeing all the gang posting brought back so many good memories of us chatting back and forth every day. What fun we had giving our thoughts to the show and characters. We felt like we were all a part of the Springfield crowd. We were a big Guiding Light family. We talked about the characters if though we knew them personally, and shared their happiness, their grief, heartaches and pain. We became a part of the story. The ups and downs, the good and bad, the happiness and sorrow of each character... When I watch "Lizzie" on Y & R., I still see her as the little girl that grew into a woman. We all watched Phillip grow up too. Josh and Reva, back and forth, but together at the end.. Loved that, too... As you can tell, I really miss this soap. It was part of my family for so many years. The one thing I miss the most is chatting and rehashing the story lines with all of you. Let's try to come back on and just chat once in a while...It is good to see so many of you still out there and missing our favorite soap again...

Beautifully said Mary. I always looked forward to reading your recap of the day's story every morning while having coffee. It was like knowing what all of our GL family was doing for the day. We sure had a great time together and I have so enjoyed posting with you all again. I agree we all need to stop in and chat from time to time.

#15   2012/05/13 11:58AM
    Bizzie Fan

Happy Mother's Day!

#16   2012/07/24 05:32PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Bizzie Fan:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote merrymary: Hi all you GL fans. Blizzie, PP, fan39, all of you loyal fans. It has not been fun for me, missing the GL. I hope to come back and post with you again and stay in touch...Nice to be back on the message board with all of you again.....Oh, how could I forget Rosie Butterface, our in house chef, still cooking I see.... missed all of you.

Hi Miss Mary,It's good too see ya back posting. That goes for all of y'all.I miss GL soooo much.Such a shame they had too take away our show. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss all the fans that use too come here and post.Maybe we can all set up a time too come here and chat.

Hugs too all, and happy spring..

Hi Sndr, it's good to see you posting too. I was thinking of you the other day when I came to the GL board to check in. Hope all is well with you too.

Hi Bizze,its great too see you still pop in from time too time,hope you are well.I think about you often,and everyone else too.I mss our GL so much.Hope you are having a great summer.

#17   2012/07/25 09:55AM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Bizzie Fan:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote merrymary: Hi all you GL fans. Blizzie, PP, fan39, all of you loyal fans. It has not been fun for me, missing the GL. I hope to come back and post with you again and stay in touch...Nice to be back on the message board with all of you again.....Oh, how could I forget Rosie Butterface, our in house chef, still cooking I see.... missed all of you.

Hi Miss Mary,It's good too see ya back posting. That goes for all of y'all.I miss GL soooo much.Such a shame they had too take away our show. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss all the fans that use too come here and post.Maybe we can all set up a time too come here and chat.

Hugs too all, and happy spring..

Hi Sndr, it's good to see you posting too. I was thinking of you the other day when I came to the GL board to check in. Hope all is well with you too.

Hi Bizze,its great too see you still pop in from time too time,hope you are well.I think about you often,and everyone else too.I mss our GL so much.Hope you are having a great summer.

Thanks, Sndr. My family is so blessed to be having a good summer. Like you, I still think of our GL friends and miss posting with everyone. Hope you are havig a good summer as well. Stop in again soon!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/25 09:58AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list