List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: It is good to see so many friends again

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It is good to see so many friends again

Started by merrymary at 2012/03/04 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/25 09:55AM, Views: 4221, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/03/04 01:50PM
    It is good to see so many friends again
    merrymary

Hi all you GL fans. Blizzie, PP, fan39, all of you loyal fans. It has not been fun for me, missing the GL. I hope to come back and post with you again and stay in touch...Nice to be back on the message board with all of you again.....Oh, how could I forget Rosie Butterface, our in house chef, still cooking I see.... missed all of you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/04 01:52PM
    #2   2012/03/06 08:12AM
    Re: It is good to see so many friends again
    Rosie Butter...

Quote merrymary: Hi all you GL fans. Blizzie, PP, fan39, all of you loyal fans. It has not been fun for me, missing the GL. I hope to come back and post with you again and stay in touch...Nice to be back on the message board with all of you again.....Oh, how could I forget Rosie Butterface, our in house chef, still cooking I see.... missed all of you.

HI!!!!! Missed you too!!! How are you doing? I know your Josh withdrawals are no better than my Phillip Withdrawals. My 15 year old got into OLTL over 2011 Summer---fell for the boy who played Shane. Not much younger then I was when I first saw G.A. as Phillip!! I loved seeing Jerry verDorn aka Ross marler. I missed him so much on GL, especially in the end. Take care!

#3   2012/03/06 05:16PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote merrymary: Hi all you GL fans. Blizzie, PP, fan39, all of you loyal fans. It has not been fun for me, missing the GL. I hope to come back and post with you again and stay in touch...Nice to be back on the message board with all of you again.....Oh, how could I forget Rosie Butterface, our in house chef, still cooking I see.... missed all of you.

Great seeing your post. Had the biggest smile when I seen it. It brought back so many good memories of all of us posting together everyday about the #1 soap ever. I still miss reading your pre-cap of GL for the days episode. Gotta say it again, soooo good seeing your post. We have missed you too.

#4   2012/03/06 06:02PM
    edge of night

long live the light and it's fans

#5   2012/03/14 04:52PM
    pink kiity

>( i miss the light too also i refus to watch the replacement shows

#6   2012/03/17 10:52AM
    PelphreyPosse

Why Dont you fix the spelling on your avitar? The animal is spelled incorrectly.

#7   2012/03/20 05:45PM
    SndrElkins

Hi Miss Mary,It's good too see ya back posting. That goes for all of y'all.I miss GL soooo much.Such a shame they had too take away our show. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss all the fans that use too come here and post.Maybe we can all set up a time too come here and chat.

Hugs too all, and happy spring..

#8   2012/03/20 07:12PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote SndrElkins:

Hi Miss Mary,It's good too see ya back posting. That goes for all of y'all.I miss GL soooo much.Such a shame they had too take away our show. I hope everyone is doing well. I miss all the fans that use too come here and post.Maybe we can all set up a time too come here and chat.

Hugs too all, and happy spring..

Hi Sndr, it's good to see you posting too. I was thinking of you the other day when I came to the GL board to check in. Hope all is well with you too.

#9   2012/04/01 06:40PM
    merrymary

Hi everyone that posted to me.... It was so nice to hear from all of you, Sandra, Bizzie, Rosie, thanks for remembering me. I loved this site, so many good chats and caring people on here... we did seem like a family of friends, and that is what I miss too.... I think we should all come back and let everyone know how we are all doing... Many changes have happened to me since the light isn't shining anymore... My oldest grandson got married, the other grandson is engaged... I miss Joshua. Where is Robert Newman... He was in Pittsburgh doing a show, but, I guess he is busy doing theater work now... so is Kim.... but, good things come to an end, but, I am happy to see all the familar names still posting here...

#10   2012/04/02 08:32PM
    fan39

Hi merrymary!! so good to hear from you! I miss all your post. I miss chatting with everyone. I hope you all are doing well!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list