List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Alan vs Alan-Michael

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alan vs Alan-Michael

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/13 08:40AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/14 12:47AM, Views: 468, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/10/13 08:40AM
    Alan vs Alan-Michael
    mod matt

This week, Olivia asked Alan for help. He agreed to look after Emma and sent Beth after Ava. Alan-Michael has offered his support to Ava (for a number of reasons). Beth is in the middle and trying to play everyone against everyone else. Who thinks that the two Alans will finally end up going against each other and what could the consequences be?

#2   2006/10/14 12:47AM
    Re: Alan vs Alan-Michael
    rosestear

Between the two Alans, right now I don't care who wins. I'm looking at the battles they are involved in seperately.When those stories die down, I'll focus back in on them. You know Alan is only helping Olivia to get control of another grandchild. You know that Alan-Micheal wants to pull Ava away from Coop--and she is beautiful,sweet and docile--and sooo bendable...(and starry-eyed,and wet behind the ears)...but I hope she doesn't eventually hurt Olivia, Olivia's somebody you just want to see get theirselves together at this point.Especially now that she's got a good man...a real man. Beth. Beth, what can I say about about Beth? Beth needs to settle down. She's trying to play this role of "the female Alan" or something. It doesn't work, she still cares, she still has emotions--her affair with Rick only showed her underlying side of needing a release from all the game-playing, her whole holding people capive only showed her desperate, crazy side. She ain't no Alan, and she will crack. She just needs to go stay with her mother,lay on the couch, scotch in hand, and enjoy her visits with the new grandaughter when she is born.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list