List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Pelphreyposse

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pelphreyposse

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2012/02/16 04:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/09/19 10:53AM, Views: 4395, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/02/16 04:09PM
    Pelphreyposse
    PelphreyPosse

Just thought Id drop in and say I quit posting on here, cause no one seemed to be interested anymore. I retired from my job in Tennessee in August last year and moved out to Las Vegas, Nevada. I tweet to a lot of the actors pretty much daily, kinda different from this site. Ill check back and see if anyone is posting to me.

#2   2012/02/17 06:27AM
    Re: Pelphreyposse
    Rosie Butter...

Quote PelphreyPosse: Just thought Id drop in and say I quit posting on here, cause no one seemed to be interested anymore. I retired from my job in Tennessee in August last year and moved out to Las Vegas, Nevada. I tweet to a lot of the actors pretty much daily, kinda different from this site. Ill check back and see if anyone is posting to me.

Hi!!!! Wow, what an exciting new chapter in your life. I stopped posting, but have been trying again more recently, as Bizzie Fan has kept up with postings. I am guessing you are spoiling a little guy now!! It is so nice to hear from you.

#3   2012/02/17 06:14PM
    PelphreyPosse

Yes loving that part of it, but have been looking for a job since September and with a 12.9 unemployment not doing very well. Not young any more and that might be a deterent. Miss posting here, hope some more of you come back to chat.

#4   2012/02/21 01:05PM
    Bizzie Fan

Hi! Pelphreposse
    Good to see your post. I had been wondering where you were and what you were up to. I still try to keep up with the GL board. I always look for Rosie's recipes. She has posted alot of really great recipes in the GL Fan Cooking thread. I too miss posting here with everyone. Take care and Post to us again soon!

#5   2012/02/25 10:05PM
    PelphreyPosse

I will try to check in each weekend to post and check.

#6   2012/03/04 01:47PM
    merrymary

Hi, PP.. I missed posting on the message boards and decided to peek in again. Congrats on your retirement... It was so nice to meet you in person in Pittsburgh at the GL party. I know there is not too much to post about regarding the GL, but, it sure was good to see some familiar names and know some of the loyal fans still post on the message board once in a while... I miss the GL as well as everyone else does,and have turned my attention to the Y&R and B&B. The Y&R is really good, but the other just plain stinks. I will continue to watch it even though it leaves me quivering some days with some of the poor writing and acting of Ridge... He looks good, but,that is about it...

#7   2012/03/06 08:19AM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote PelphreyPosse: Yes loving that part of it, but have been looking for a job since September and with a 12.9 unemployment not doing very well. Not young any more and that might be a deterent. Miss posting here, hope some more of you come back to chat.

Hi--hope the job situation picks up for you and all around. Are you looking in the same field? If so, with your background, check with local health and human services type of places. I used to work as a Social Service worker(later as a Disability Adjudicator). Many clients had home care providers and some had relief providers that just came into the home to provide more friendship care. How do you like the weather? Was that a big adjustment? Hang in there!!

#8   2012/03/10 05:15PM
    PelphreyPosse

I like everything about it except no job (money) and no friends except phone, or email/text. Hard to adjust to that. Im trying to stay positive about all of it, will be seeing Daniel Goddard (Cane on Y & R and Chistel (Lily) on Y & R in three weeks, so hope that boosts my spirits some, I adore Daniel, he does tweet to me off and on so it helps to think Im still in the soap world some. I did two cruises with him and he is one of my favorite soap hunks, lol. And Brandon Beemer (Owen of B & B and Nadia (Clole of Days) were here in Vegas at New Years and that tweeted to me. I love both of them too, been on 4 cruises with them.

#9   2012/05/09 02:27PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote PelphreyPosse: I like everything about it except no job (money) and no friends except phone, or email/text. Hard to adjust to that. Im trying to stay positive about all of it, will be seeing Daniel Goddard (Cane on Y & R and Chistel (Lily) on Y & R in three weeks, so hope that boosts my spirits some, I adore Daniel, he does tweet to me off and on so it helps to think Im still in the soap world some. I did two cruises with him and he is one of my favorite soap hunks, lol. And Brandon Beemer (Owen of B & B and Nadia (Clole of Days) were here in Vegas at New Years and that tweeted to me. I love both of them too, been on 4 cruises with them.

Hi Pelphreyposse ---checking in to see how ya doing? I would guess seeing Daniel Goddard would cheer ya up---he is one of those really, really handsome guys. How are those on the soap now feeling about things? It used to be if a person left one show, they often went to a different show. Now, with a big loss of shows, you just do not see this as much. I like the E show that Brandon and Nadia were on, thay are cute together. I really do not like Nadia, she is just to dang perfect! Perfect body, boyfriend, face, well ok, her mom might be a bit much! Take care

#10   2012/09/19 10:53AM
    Rosie Butter...

Hey Pelphreypossie--are you still out there?? Been hoping to see ya posting! Hope all is ok!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list