List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Missing the Guiding Light!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missing the Guiding Light!

Started by fan39 at 2011/12/10 12:20PM
    Latest post: 2012/03/21 11:57AM, Views: 5031, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/12/10 12:20PM
    Missing the Guiding Light!
    fan39

Every time I look on the guiding light page and see their faces at the top it takes me down memory lane. I still hope one day some how someone will bring it back. I miss chatting with all of you GL fans! Happy Holidays!

#2   2011/12/17 06:34PM
    Re: Missing the Guiding Light!
    ughhh

I miss it too Took my a very long time to start watching another soap but then I took up watching Y&R. Was starting to get very interested in that one but not so much lately. Same s/l over and over again. I don't think I've tuned in for over a month now. I used to look so forward to getting my son off to school, pouring a coffee and sitting down to watch GL. I taped the last week so maybe it's time to watch those episodes again. The only other soap I really liked was Another World.

#3   2011/12/18 11:29AM
    dsryall

I don't watch any soaps at all anymore! I miss Guiding Light so much. All my life I watched GL, and grew up with the characters. What a shame that it is gone. I always looked forward to the sweet holiday segments when the cast all gathered together somewhere...the Baer's, Company, etc!

#4   2011/12/24 01:44PM
    Rosie Butter...

Hi everyone! Ya, it has been a while since is have been here---sorry!!! I miss GL so much too!! I just did not get my fill of Phillip Spualding---oh what a HOTTIE!! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Have a Kick Butt 2012 to all!!!

#5   2012/01/03 11:06AM
    Chrissi

Hi guys,

Guess what? Soaps.com is doing fan fiction for Guiding Light. You'll see the first piece come out January 10th! I think you'll enjoy. We've done some for ATWT and Passions, and AMC which have all gotten great feedback!

Check the news room soon!

#6   2012/01/12 02:08PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote fan39: Every time I look on the guiding light page and see their faces at the top it takes me down memory lane. I still hope one day some how someone will bring it back. I miss chatting with all of you GL fans! Happy Holidays!

Right there with you. So many great people on the GL message board that I got to know and posted with. Miss all of you.
    Like someone said in another post, I too can't find a soap that I watch on a daily basis like I did GL. GL was the best soap ever.
    fan39, than you for starting this thread. We have to keep our GL going.
    Rosie, while you didn't get your fill of Phillip, I didn't get my fill or anywhere near enough of Bill Lewis and those little black shorts of his. Thank goodness of video clips on the web.
    Thank you Chrissi. I will be heading over to the news room as soon as I do this post to check it out.

#7   2012/02/03 07:04PM
    fan39

Thanks Bizzie Fan! I miss posting with everyone and thanks for the update Chrissi.. I will check back soon to see how everyone's doing and talk some Guiding Light! take care all..

#8   2012/03/04 01:25PM
    merrymary

OMG,do I miss the Guiding Light... I miss Josh and Reva every day.... Will I ever get over the end of the greatest soap on TV, NEVER !!!!! I miss posting with all my friends, and as I looked at the names again, I see some of you are still here, wishing the same as me.... It was good to see familiar posts and names again... I missed all of you!!!!

#9   2012/03/06 05:04PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote merrymary: OMG,do I miss the Guiding Light... I miss Josh and Reva every day.... Will I ever get over the end of the greatest soap on TV, NEVER !!!!! I miss posting with all my friends, and as I looked at the names again, I see some of you are still here, wishing the same as me.... It was good to see familiar posts and names again... I missed all of you!!!!

So good seeing your post. Always enjoy reading your post. I don't think GL Fans will ever get over the best soap ever. I still go back and watch clips of Bizzie and of Bill in those black shorts. Post again when you can.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list