List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Ava's father

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava's father

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 08:12AM, Views: 2366, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/10/20 01:21PM
    Re: Ava's father
    Msayasane

This has put a twist on things. I havent thought about her dad until reading everyones comments. This is going to be a strange twist... I don't think it can be ALanMicheal, Why would he go after Olivia so bad in court then, You'd think he'd feel guilty. But then again..... Who ever it turns out to be it going to rock GL!!

#22   2006/10/27 08:14PM
    suburbandiva

I heard from Bradley's web site that he will be the father! That is Ava's! father! (boy that sucks!) With a mom like Olivia and dad like Jeffery! This poor girl is headed for trouble BIG TIME! (all the time!)

#23   2006/10/28 04:22AM
    harminni72

Okay, Olivia could have lied about the rape to make it look better for giving the baby up. Friday episode showed a flash back of her waking in the bed, the man was not there, and she did not have on clothes. We she told the rape story she said he was dressing and clothes were messed up. He put her out. So I don't think it was Edmund, now Jeffery maybe cause she don't know who he is and the necklace she found doesn't led to Alan-Michael but that would explain other than trying to get with her, if he was the father. I would rather it be someone already on the show than brigning in someone. Jeffery the only one we know is hiding his pass. Whew! Can't wait to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list