List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Ava's father

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava's father

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 08:12AM, Views: 2379, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/18 01:41PM
    Re: Ava's father
    cbsfanalways

It would be great if Edmund turned out to be Ava's father. That would make things in Springfield very interesting.

#12   2006/10/18 04:55PM
    bklynlady

Quote mod matt:
    Quote midge: I agree that I think Edmund is Ava's father and I think Richard knew thats why he really never gave Olivia the time of day. Wouldn't that be something to bring Edmund back hhmmmm......

It would be surprising, since Edmund was in jail the last time I checked, but they certainly could bring him out to testify at Olivia's trial. They also collaborated on a number of things (Edmund and Olivia) which would have been odd since Ava is meant to be the product of rape. It would be nice to have him back though. He was so nasty.

Supposedly, a surprise witness at the trail is going to blow the lid off a few things. They've just cast the father (he's in his 40's), but no word on who it is.

The surprise witness could possibly be the father, and they kept a lid on his arrival.

#13   2006/10/19 10:05AM
    Niki

But what's he going to do? Get up there and say I raped her. Take me to jail.. let her go? I just wonder where it would go...

#14   2006/10/19 02:12PM
    lourosebud

I think the perfect one as the father is Jeffrey, after all his past is real dirty and amoral. He did have plastic surgery to look like Richard, so no one knows what he looked like when he was younger. He had many conections in San Christobal and maybe he is the son of a diplomat or dignitery and was protected in his wild youth

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/19 03:09PM
    #15   2006/10/19 04:35PM
    cbsfanalways

Quote lourosebud: I think the perfect one as the father is Jeffrey, after all his past is real dirty and amoral. He did have plastic surgery to look like Richard, so no one knows what he looked like when he was younger. He had many conections in San Christobal and maybe he is the son of a diplomat or dignitery and was protected in his wild youth

That's an interesting concept.

#16   2006/10/19 05:07PM
    Riegel Lady

i was going to say the same thing.... i was looking up ages...

#17   2006/10/19 05:37PM
    hrshane

Maybe but the role of Ava's dad is short because It would be hard to like a rapest but who knows.But we did like Roger Like to hate him Blake's dad.

#18   2006/10/19 06:09PM
    Marti

Both Edmund and Jeffrey are snakes in the grass. Her description she gave today of the rape sounded like it could have been either one of them. She stressed that he had on a suit and it was at the embassy. Either one of them could have been there. My bet is that it was Jeffrey because he is already in the picture and has a "dirty" past whatever that means in a soap opera.

#19   2006/10/19 06:12PM
    lourosebud

Yes that is what I was thinking, sure do miss the Roger Thorpe touch to the story line, a complete egocentric, what a match for Olivia, her equal. Besides is Olivia telling the whole story or what she can remember, she does have a habit of making others more responsible for what she does then she does for herself.

#20   2006/10/20 09:26AM
    mod matt

Jeffrey's a good guess, but then why would he have helped Olivia get the birth records? But, rumour has it that recently scenes were shot depicting Olivia and Jeffrey as teenagers, so that's put some fuel on the fire. It's also been suggested that it was Alan, since he was also the right age and could have been in the right place. Maybe, it's Alan-Michael. He's about twice Ava's age (he's supposedly 40 now) and has refused to take advantage of her when she's given him the opportunity. Olivia only said it was a guy who was older than her, and she was 16 at the time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/20 09:41AM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list