List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Ava's father

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava's father

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/10 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 08:12AM, Views: 2294, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/10 08:12AM
    Ava's father
    mod matt

Ava's father is said to be returning in the very near future. Any thoughts on what consequences this could have?

#2   2006/10/10 07:55PM
    Re: Ava's father
    branman1016

OH god..lol, I'm pretty sure Edmund is Ava's father.Which means Ava and jonathin are blood cousins and adoptive parents because oliva's family adopted Jonathin. I love how these things work. I have a feeling that might be what drive Jonathin and Tammy away..Just a posibility.

#3   2006/10/11 05:35AM
    sexyspicer

I think it would make for great time ahead on guilding light

#4   2006/10/11 06:56AM
    jen24

i think it would be good in a way, cause then it would give her a family she could care for or care for her since her so called mother won't even tell her that she is her mother. but, i don't know thats just what i think.

#5   2006/10/11 10:19AM
    hrshane

It could be Edunds because who would want him to know.But I think as powerful as the family was he would have known.does anyone remember how long they knew each other and how long they worked together .We know it was at least as old as Johnny.But if they could hide johnny from him then how close was the family's?

#6   2006/10/11 10:59AM
    Marti

Oh, what a wacky web we weave! You would almost think this was a soap opera.

#7   2006/10/11 11:28AM
    suzette

:)) Well,all things are possible in the "soap world".....Would GL bring back Edmund...our favorite guy to hate...he beats out Alan Spaulding !

#8   2006/10/12 09:20AM
    sugar543_99

Quote suzette: Well,all things are possible in the "soap world".....Would GL bring back Edmund...our favorite guy to hate...he beats out Alan Spaulding !

I always thought that Edmond was much better looking than Richard/Jeffrey.

#9   2006/10/17 07:06PM
    midge

:) I agree that I think Edmund is Ava's father and I think Richard knew thats why he really never gave Olivia the time of day. Wouldn't that be something to bring Edmund back hhmmmm......

#10   2006/10/18 10:18AM
    mod matt

Quote midge: I agree that I think Edmund is Ava's father and I think Richard knew thats why he really never gave Olivia the time of day. Wouldn't that be something to bring Edmund back hhmmmm......

It would be surprising, since Edmund was in jail the last time I checked, but they certainly could bring him out to testify at Olivia's trial. They also collaborated on a number of things (Edmund and Olivia) which would have been odd since Ava is meant to be the product of rape. It would be nice to have him back though. He was so nasty.

Supposedly, a surprise witness at the trail is going to blow the lid off a few things. They've just cast the father (he's in his 40's), but no word on who it is.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list