List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: why dosen't Reva tell Josha??????????????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why dosen't Reva tell Josha??????????????????

Started by gerry at 2006/10/09 12:11AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 06:05AM, Views: 497, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/09 12:11AM
    why dosen't Reva tell Josha??????????????????
    gerry

:( I think Josha should be told by Reva or Billy. If Billy was a real brother he would tell Josha.

#2   2006/10/09 11:24AM
    Re: why dosen't Reva tell Josha??????????????????
    vicc

Josh should have suspected that something is wrong with Reva a long time ago--the whole storyline is irritating....

#3   2006/10/09 06:54PM
    bgiancoli11

Quote vicc: Josh should have suspected that something is wrong with Reva a long time ago--the whole storyline is irritating....

I agree with you. Josh has known Reva for how long? He really should realize something isn't right. Yes, this story has been too long. Hopefully it will be over soon or at least he'll find out about Reva.

#4   2006/10/10 06:05AM
    hrshane

I think the whole thing is getting old,Cassie and Josh can hook up when she is dead.I don't like the match with Josh & Cassie .I have a hard enough time with the new Cassie.Maybe if Laura still played the part but Cassie would'nt do that to her sister bottom line.Billy should tell his brother. It's time to move on, Plus what make Johnny boy better then her other kids that he gets to know he truth.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list