List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Marah and Susan- Their Return

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marah and Susan- Their Return

Started by Marti at 2006/10/08 05:54PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/15 05:38PM, Views: 812, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/08 05:54PM
    Marah and Susan- Their Return
    Marti

I just had an awful thought. I do hope Marah and Susan are not coming back because of Reva's death. I am devastated at the thought of her leaving the show. Until this moment I have never really thought they would let her die. What with the talk of a movie, Vanessa's return, Marah, Susan and Dylan's planned return has made me start to wonder. Say it isn't so, please! Does anyone know???

#2   2006/10/09 08:34AM
    Re: Marah and Susan- Their Return
    mod matt

If she does die, it won't be for months because Kim Zimmer who plays her is still under contract. Also, I'm under the impression that Marah might simply be coming back for the Thanksgiving holidays, whether she stays for an extended period is still up in the air.

#3   2006/10/10 06:59AM
    hrshane

Will hopefully she stays her contract.but I'm glad Marah Is coming back Jeffery and her what will happen now.He loved her then her aunt now maybe her again .

#4   2006/10/10 07:57PM
    branman1016

I just read that Shane is also coming back. All Reva's kids and her grandchild...wow. I recently read though that she signed a new contract.

#5   2006/10/10 07:58PM
    branman1016

Cassie's son Will is also set to be returning for Thanksgiving. Will Josh be turned against 2 famalies?

#6   2006/10/10 08:00PM
    branman1016

And since Jon and Tammy are part of both famalies they'd be torn too but they have to deal with the spaulding and the Bauers as well. It's going to be the most intresting Thanksgiving for Tammy Winslow.

#7   2006/10/11 11:04AM
    Marti

I do hope Shayne does come back. He and Bill were always my favorites along with Marah. Do you think the powers that be have been listening to us?

#8   2006/10/13 04:22AM
    blueeyed_angel

i bet if marah does come back it will be a new face the same as shane to i dont like new faces at all it just messes up the show couse u have to get use to them after you have gotten attached to the old.

#9   2006/10/15 05:38PM
    Marti

I read in an earlier message that Marah would be played by Kimberly Brown. She played Marah when Josh was with Annie.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list