List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: hypocrits, oh Jonathan has sure raised a ruckus

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

hypocrits, oh Jonathan has sure raised a ruckus

Started by sugar543_99 at 2006/10/08 04:33PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/12 06:56PM, Views: 578, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/08 04:33PM
    hypocrits, oh Jonathan has sure raised a ruckus
    sugar543_99

His sadness was so believable on Fridays show, he is such a great actor.

#2   2006/10/09 01:11AM
    Re: hypocrits, oh Jonathan has sure raised a ruckus
    rosestear

I agree-I missed it but taped it--I watched the "break up", and it brought me to tears, not neccesarily because I thought he and Tammy were "the couple"-too many people hate them being cousins, which outside of soap world could make sense--but becuase it's hard for Johnathan to believe in anything-and then Tammy helps him find it in himself to be there for his daughter, only to dump for it later! (Actually curtesy of Alan Splading.)It just sucks--he's someone that really turned around and made us root for him, and you are right-he is a da#@ good actor.I haven't watched the scene yet where he reveals the affair- so I have that to look forward to. People are saying him and Tammy both are leaving the show. I've liked Tammy, but her role is about as flimsy as her moms sometimes--Johnathans character is so strong-- I really, really hate to see him go--he's done some "big screen"worthy scenes several times. I feel sorry for the guy who may try to fill his shoes.

#3   2006/10/09 08:29AM
    mod matt

Yes, he really is a wonderful actor. As one of my old drama teachers used to say: 'He could make reading the telephone book seem exciting.'

#4   2006/10/10 06:17AM
    sexyspicer

I hear that

#5   2006/10/10 06:39AM
    hrshane

Johnny boy is great Reva's son no dought.Its like watching Reva in her younger days.The tammy and Johnny Thing not in to it cousins . Johnny and Lizzie I like it .I hope he changes his mind and stays with the show.

#6   2006/10/12 03:42PM
    Twinkwink

I loved Jonathan's rant and reveal about Rick and Beth. Now if he would just cut loose on Josh and Cassie, with Reva and Billy in attendance, that would MAKE MY DAY!!!

#7   2006/10/12 06:56PM
    grits1976

Quote Twinkwink: I loved Jonathan's rant and reveal about Rick and Beth. Now if he would just cut loose on Josh and Cassie, with Reva and Billy in attendance, that would MAKE MY DAY!!!

I'm kind of suprised he hasn't. Sweet little Lizzie could let it slip to get back at Johnny boy for throwing her mom under the bus so to speak.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list