List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Susan is coming back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Susan is coming back!

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/06 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 07:01AM, Views: 673, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/06 08:41AM
    Susan is coming back!
    mod matt

Rumors have it that Susan, daughter of Harley and one time boyfriend Dylan, will be returning in the coming weeks. Just as Harley and Gus were planning to have a child of their own. Harley had given her up for adoption and, like all adopted children on the show, she managed to return and wreak havoc. Problems may be conpounded by the return of Dylan around the same time. Does anyone have any expectations about what twists could arise?

#2   2006/10/06 09:15AM
    Re: Susan is coming back!
    Izaiahsaunt

Will Brittany Snow return as Susan? I used to watch her in American Dreams. I miss seeing her on tv.

#3   2006/10/06 09:26AM
    mod matt

From what I've been told, they are casting for an all new Susan. Brittany Snow has a busy schedule right now. She appeared in several episodes of 'Nip/Tuck' last year as well as 'Law & Order' and 'Skater Boys.' She just finished filming one movie a few months ago and is currently shooting the new film version of 'Hairspray.'

#4   2006/10/06 11:14AM
    Marti

I am glad she is returning. Before she left she had turned into a sweet young lady despite her earlier teen years. It has been so long that a lot of people may not remember exactly the way she looked. I watched her on the show American Dreams is the only reason that I do. Is Dylan coming back? I hope so and I wish Shayne and Bill would to. I know that the actor who played Bill has been on a primetime show. Maybe he could do both.

#5   2006/10/08 01:06PM
    nanniecakes

Yes, I hope shane and bill come back too. I would also like marah and i haven't seen mairina in a while as well I loved the show when they had a lot of the scenes with the younger people now everything is about reva and josh it is getting kind of boring!

#6   2006/10/09 08:25AM
    mod matt

Quote nanniecakes: Yes, I hope shane and bill come back too. I would also like marah and i haven't seen mairina in a while as well I loved the show when they had a lot of the scenes with the younger people now everything is about reva and josh it is getting kind of boring!

Well, stay tuned. I think we're heading back to more stories with the younger actors very soon, likely within the next month or so.

#7   2006/10/10 07:01AM
    hrshane

I think it will be nice maybe the new one will be as good as the old one .wait and see.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list