List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Gina Tognoni possibly as Victoria Newman Abbott?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gina Tognoni possibly as Victoria Newman Abbott?

Started by SweetAlexandria at 2011/06/26 08:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/16 03:52PM, Views: 3563, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2011/06/26 08:22PM
    Gina Tognoni possibly as Victoria Newman Abbott?
    SweetAlexandria

If you don't already watch Y&R could Gina Tognoni bring you in as a "NEW VIEWER' as Victoria Newman Abbott?

Gina Tognoni is too strong to play anybody else but Victoria and the Character Victoria has only been recast once.

I am not a Heather Tom (sorry for her fans nothing personal) fan so I don't go for her coming back, but I do know she needs to be recast and would give dear ole daddy a run for his money and be golden with Billy Abbott.

Please watch these, I was so impressed.

I never watched OLTL or GL only years ago with Bo and Asa Buchanan and Josh and Reva storyline and that was all, I don't even remember much about it. I was just a kid back then, but the faces I do not forget and the Actors just come to me naturally for some reason.

Gina Tognoni a little over 2 years ago was suppose to take over but something happened to stop it and all the plans fell through it was in articles and all.

This time I believe it needs to happen.

Please watch her in action in this 4 part segment on "youtube" called Me, Myself and I from GL.

Just copy and paste the links below into your browser it is in order parts 1-4.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJejaL5ry4&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzTC522IwZs&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3qu38yKyQk&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQPjzBuuR-Y&feature=related

KSJ(Neil Winters) interviewed GT he adores her. That's on "youtube" as well.

Please give feedback on what you think as her in the role as a Victoria Newman Abbott recast if you already watch the show and if you don't watch the show could Gina Tognoni in this part of Victoria Newman Abbott pull you in as a "New Viewer" ?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/06/26 08:23PM
    #2   2012/02/16 03:52PM
    Re: Gina Tognoni possibly as Victoria Newman Abbott?
    PelphreyPosse

Y AND R is not going to get rid of Amelia, first of all. Secondly while Gina might be interested in a part on the left coast, she lives in N.J. and her husbands family business is in N.J. so they dont want to move. She will explore all options available to her in the NYC area.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list