List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: The Guilding Light Children

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Guilding Light Children

Started by flomtoney at 2006/10/05 05:18PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 07:52PM, Views: 937, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/05 05:18PM
    The Guilding Light Children
    flomtoney

~) How is it that Rick & Mel's daughter has grown up and Phillip's son has'nt?They use to take them to the park together in their strollers as babies,but Phillip's son is still a little boy.Most of the children on the show havent grown up! There are numerous children who should be older than Leah,such as Blakes twins,Cassie's kids and Harley's kids!What's up with this? Anyone remember when Holly went banannas and kidnapped all of the kids? All of those kids are still small and Leah wasnt even born back then!What's going on,Am I the only one who remembers these things?Someone had better do their homework because the olders viewers know better!

#2   2006/10/06 01:34AM
    Re: The Guilding Light Children
    rosestear

"Willingful Suspense of Disbelief"--is how it was quoted to me by an English professor, talking about when you watch a movie suddenly that moves beyond time and space, that suddenly does or rather shows something absolutely inpossible. Sometimes you are just supposed to ignore the impossibilties of it and ride the "creative wave" to enjoy the story they are laying out for us. I understand all that, but I know what you mean, I went through a pregnancy recently with some characters on my stories, right now with one of them-- both our sons were born premature at the same time, my son is still behind, but his "soap opera brother" is still farther behind, sucking a bottle, yet somehow I know while my son is in 4th grade, his "brother" may be in college. Let it go and enjoy the ride, not the details of it, is the best advice I can give.

#3   2006/10/06 08:45AM
    mod matt

I love the way soap operas have no respect for the logical movement of time. But remember, Reva did travel through time for awhile a few seasons back. Maybe that's what she should be trying now.

#4   2006/10/10 07:08AM
    hrshane

Quote flomtoney: How is it that Rick & Mel's daughter has grown up and Phillip's son has'nt?They use to take them to the park together in their strollers as babies,but Phillip's son is still a little boy.Most of the children on the show havent grown up! There are numerous children who should be older than Leah,such as Blakes twins,Cassie's kids and Harley's kids!What's up with this? Anyone remember when Holly went banannas and kidnapped all of the kids? All of those kids are still small and Leah wasnt even born back then!What's going on,Am I the only one who remembers these things?Someone had better do their homework because the olders viewers know better!
    Amen Leah is now older then her older brother Jude Hello whats going on.

#5   2006/10/10 07:52PM
    branman1016

When Emma(Olivia nad Phillips daughter) Phillip told rick that there daughters(Emma and Leah) cna grow up together...Looks like that isn't happening.
    I know GL like the back of my hang. I grew up watching it with my gma and mom. MY grandma and her mom listened to it when it first came out on radio. I can't imagine GL back then.lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/11 06:12PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list