List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Vanessa and Dinah

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vanessa and Dinah

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/05 08:53AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 04:56PM, Views: 520, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/05 08:53AM
    Vanessa and Dinah
    mod matt

Vanessa is set to come back into Dinah's life. I suspect that she will fuel Dinah attempting to reunite with Mallet in the coming weeks. I've also heard rumors that Dinah will be going after Marina in the process. Anyone else have expectations for this story line? I like Vanessa and Dinah, I'd like to see them get back to their old selves.

#2   2006/10/05 12:51PM
    Re: Vanessa and Dinah
    ticklebellee

No storyline expectations but I did want to say that I really like this new Dinah and I think she and Mallet are very cute together. I am glad they brought Mallet back. I loved the old Mallet and Harley together but this new Mallet is great I also loved the old Dinah and thought that she and Vanessa really looked like they could be mother/daughter.
    Kind of sounds like I am living a bit in the past, lol!

#3   2006/10/05 02:10PM
    Marti

Vanessa is the one old character that I do not want to come back. She is a busy body who will ruin things for Dinah all over again. She was always so selfrighteous.

#4   2006/10/05 04:56PM
    suburbandiva

I love Vanessa! I think the first thing that Vanessa will do is get rid of Jeffery! If anyone can Vanessa CAN! Then she will help her daughter, not destroy the way Jeffery seems to be doing.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list