List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Self-Centered Cassie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Self-Centered Cassie

Started by Marti at 2006/10/04 06:59PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/10 06:44AM, Views: 536, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/04 06:59PM
    Self-Centered Cassie
    Marti

Would'nt it be sad if RJ found the page with the article on breast cancer that Cassie just left for her little spin in the sack with his Uncle Josh. He would naturally think that she was the one who was sick. He would be devasted. She is all he has. Now he doesn't even have his Uncle Josh and Aunt Reva. True to her nature she thinks about no one but herself. I thought maybe Josh would see the screen but that was wishful thinking. Maybe this will be the way they find out the truth.

#2   2006/10/05 03:33PM
    Re: Self-Centered Cassie
    bgiancoli11

Quote Marti: Would'nt it be sad if RJ found the page with the article on breast cancer that Cassie just left for her little spin in the sack with his Uncle Josh. He would naturally think that she was the one who was sick. He would be devasted. She is all he has. Now he doesn't even have his Uncle Josh and Aunt Reva. True to her nature she thinks about no one but herself. I thought maybe Josh would see the screen but that was wishful thinking. Maybe this will be the way they find out the truth.

I agree with your post. I can't wait until Reva's cancer is finally revealed. I hope Cassie get's exactly what she deserves. She really is unbearable to watch. I hope Josh leaves her and never looks back.

#3   2006/10/07 04:39PM
    sabella

I agree with your post too. Also, want to add that Cassie forgets her past. It shouldn't matter if Reva lived at Cross Creek. Cassie had Edmund and also Jeffery there.

#4   2006/10/08 07:38AM
    sexyspicer

Cassie needs to wake up she is no good for Josh and she will never be Reva. Josh will always compare her to Reva

#5   2006/10/08 08:27PM
    jancann

Hi Marti, & everyone on the boards. I am brand new, but
    not to Guiding Light. I've loved it & watched it since I
    was a child. I couldn't agree with you more about Cassie.
    I just wish she'd go!! By the way, I heard a while back that she may be leaving, has anyone else heard this, or is
    it just a rumor. Happy to be here everyone.
    jancann

#6   2006/10/09 08:31AM
    mod matt

The rumor that Cassie will be leaving has been circulating for about two months. It hasn't been confirmed by anyone yet, but as the rumor goes, if she does leave, the part will not be recast.

#7   2006/10/10 06:15AM
    sexyspicer

I say good no crying or heart ache from me

#8   2006/10/10 06:44AM
    hrshane

I think Cassie would'nt do this to Reva .If the rumor is true and She exits as Cassie who cares maybe someone else would come closer to Laura Wright.Maybe she will return we can all hope.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list