List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Is Reva Gonna Die????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Reva Gonna Die????

Started by nanniecakes at 2006/10/04 05:29PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/17 11:37AM, Views: 2430, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/10 11:56AM
    Re: Is Reva Gonna Die????
    jen24

I think they'll just do more tests on her blood and end up finding something and she'll go back to have another treatment and come back all better. Atleast thats what i think.

#12   2006/10/10 03:14PM
    cathy4330

Quote jen24: I think they'll just do more tests on her blood and end up finding something and she'll go back to have another treatment and come back all better. Atleast thats what i think.

#13   2006/10/10 03:20PM
    cathy4330

I don't think they willl kill off Reva, she is one of their biggest draws to the show, and if she left, I think their ratings would fall way down, I do think the other actors on the show can carry alot of it, but I have watched this show for 30 years and if Reva goes, I may switch channels. I am tired of the story line of the cancer though, I do not think she would not have told Josh, it does not ring true to me, also, how could no one notice her hair, scarves on her head etc, are they blind? It seems like someone should remark about it, also Josh would have tried to find her, that is just Josh, so I don't buy alot of this story.It has dragged on long enough.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/10 03:22PM
    #14   2006/10/10 07:44PM
    branman1016

No reva won't die. News has been reported that Reva has just signed a new contract with CBS.

#15   2006/10/10 07:46PM
    Marti

rosestear, I am so sorry about your mom. Your note has touched my heart. You are so right soaps do imitate life. While we are being entertained there are those who are suffering right along with our hero/heroine. Kim Zimmer is such a good actress that she really makes us believe that she would give up on her beloved Josh but few of us would be able to do so in real life. Thanks for your note.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/10 07:49PM
    #16   2006/10/10 07:48PM
    Marti

I am so sorry about your mom. Your note has touched my heart. You are so right soaps do imitate life. While we are being entertained there are those who are suffering right along with our hero/heroine. Kim Zimmer is such a good actress that she really makes us believe that she would give up on her beloved Josh but few of us would be able to do so in real life. Thanks for your note.

#17   2006/10/10 07:50PM
    Marti

I am so sorry about your mom. Your note has touched my heart. You are so right soaps do imitate life. While we are being entertained there are those who are suffering right along with our hero/heroine. Kim Zimmer is such a good actress that she really makes us believe that she would give up on her beloved Josh but few of us would be able to do so in real life. Thanks for your note.

#18   2006/10/11 10:35AM
    hrshane

I will pray for your mom there are things they find everyday,Just keep up your moms spirts up because happiness and joy and God can do alot of things.Both my Grandmothers had breast cancer And made it though one died of something diffenrent and the other just started with it last year .I also have a friend who is dieing of cancer at 36 they gave him 18 months.He is just tring to have good spirts and so far so good.I'll pray for you and your mom.

#19   2006/10/12 11:14PM
    rosestear

Thank you guys so much for your stories and prayers. And I feel so glad that I can talk "some personal stuff" a little here as well. I know that's not the "norm", and you can get booted, but I feel with Reva's story right now, it touches too much close to home with anyone who has delt with this or is dealing with it. I am just at the beginninmg with my mom, and am going to join the support groups at the hospital next week, but just the feedback here has held me over from here to there! I've heard the actress who plays Reva talk a couple of times (on tv--I wish I would have ran into her, but haven't!)and she's she's really cool ,really laid back--I know she feels "sound" in what she is doing with her role. She hasn't died yet or found a cure yet, because life isn't that easy--they are keeping this story off the "soap timeline"--as well as it should be displayed-- as close to real as possible.Thank you again for your prayers and concerns. They are well appreciated.

#20   2006/10/17 10:41AM
    chargers

God no Lizzie and Jonathan's Baby will save her life with the baby being dead or alive.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list