List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: What a difference a day makes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a difference a day makes

Started by mod matt at 2006/10/04 08:28AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/04 05:36PM, Views: 606, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/04 08:28AM
    What a difference a day makes
    mod matt

Today, the show just concentrated on Gus and Harley with everything else pushed out of frame. I've noticed that they do this from time to time and it can almost feel like I'm watching a different show. I was wondering if anybody else has thoughts on this sort of episode formatting.

#2   2006/10/04 08:38AM
    Re: What a difference a day makes
    Soap Fan

I've noticed that Wednesdays' 'In the Light' segments single out certain characters in the show. I haven't really seen the point. I would prefer they just continue the storyline without the delay of the character critique. That's just my opinion, but I'm an old viewer and it's hard to accept change sometimes.

#3   2006/10/04 01:47PM
    tascha

I don't like when they do that. I don't get to watch the shows anymore because of work but when I go to read the ones like todays I don't even read it. I am not interested in whatever they are trying to do with the in the light deal. I want the story! They drag things out long enough and then to do a show that focuses on certain people! It's just too much!
    When is Josh going to find out that Reva has cancer! How much longer can they drag this story out!

#4   2006/10/04 05:36PM
    nanniecakes

;( Yes they do this kind of episode every wed. I'm getting kind of tired of it! Your right it does make you think you are watching a different soap. I don't like it! Why would they change a show that was working find in the first place?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list